PDA

View Full Version : Morning all

hello kitty
28-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Good morning everyone, another bright and sunny day here - 4 los today and off to cm group later. Hope the weather holds - we want to play in the garden. Hope they all like my new wheelchair - will let you know later!!

angeldelight
28-04-2008, 06:35 AM
Morning Kitty and everyone

Sunny here but windy this morning

Love Mondays my nice easy day

Going to see 2 of my sisters today both really poorly

Going for a meal with mom and dad later which will be nice they go back to Malaga soon

Hope you all have a nice lazy day like me

Hope the kids enjoy the wheelchair Kitty

Angel xx

sarah707
28-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Morning everyone!

Not a bad day today... reasonably sensible spread of children ... my fab news...

My builder rang last night, I should have a patio by the end of today! :jump for joy:

Angel - I hope your sisters are ok... and enjoy your meal out!

Kitty - I am sure they will love your wheelchair!

Have a good day everyone! :D

manjay
28-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Raining like anything here!

A day off for me today. I should only have before and after schoolies but as I have a hospital appointment their mum has said she will sort something else for them so dh can come with me.

Hubby has to go to the tax office today so he is going to drop me at Sainsburys. I bought a new washing machine yesterday and have used it that much I have run out of washing powder!

hope your sisters are ok Angel.

amanda x

angeldelight
28-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Morning Sarah and Amanda

Hope you are both ok

Where is everyone this morning ?? Bet they are all still in bed how lazy hahaha

Have a good day

Angel xx

hello kitty
28-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Morning Sarah and Amanda

Hope you are both ok

Where is everyone this morning ?? Bet they are all still in bed how lazy hahaha

Have a good day

Angel xx

You're only jealous - I know I am!!!!!!!!!

avril
28-04-2008, 07:00 AM
Morning, wet and miserable here, only x1 mindee today and we are off to a toddler group then we will play it by ear BUT first have to walk my own son to school in the RAIN :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!

Avril x:)

Tatia
28-04-2008, 07:03 AM
Gorgeous sunshine here though ot sure it's meant to last. Soon as I take the mindees to school, I have three whole hours to myself! No LOs today. Which also means when my dd gets home from nursery, we have some time together.

Think I'm gonna spend the morning on courseworkfor Uni and do some gardening this afternoon with Seri.

At least the grass is mowed and the garden nice and clear so after-schoolers can play outside, assuming it doesn't rain.:rolleyes:

sarah32
28-04-2008, 07:05 AM
Sunny here but still very cold. 3 today and were going to start our minibeast theme. Going to start of easy by showing them pictures of them that i got from rspca and books that I borrowed from library.

Off to town to library to see if I can get the hungry caterpillar book to add to the theme.

crazybones
28-04-2008, 07:10 AM
Good morning. We are all very tired here. Very late night at a charity event and the boys didnt get to bed until 11. We had a chinese dragon display - poor Will was not impressed, the drum was very loud and the dragon thought it was funny to open his mouth over Will's head to pretend to eat him. He spent the rest of the display with a napkin over his head growling. They made a big fuss of Jamie's up-coming birthday and brought him out to the front of the whole restaurant, gave him a cake and made everyone sing happy birthday. Very early bed tonight for them.

SimplyLucy
28-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Blazing sun shine down here :D

Can't use the garden today though as the men are coming to finish the drains! I might have to watch them though as lo's likes watching at the patio doors.........not that I mind :blush:

We're making shakers this afternoon, thought we could make loads of noise to annoy the workmen! :laughing: :laughing:

Mollymop
28-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Good morning everyone.

It is nice and sunny here too, but very breezy. It's hard to know what to wear!

I am doing a leaflet drop this morning and I must remember to let all my childminding friends know that I am now registered.

Caitlin has a bad cold and a squeaky voice, bless her, so i might be keeping her from pre-school today

Have a great day X

Cammie Doodle
28-04-2008, 07:23 AM
Morning all . Should be my day off but its a Teacher Training Day:( so I have to work. Its not too bad really I only have 2 kids a 10yrs old and an almost 8 yrs old mind you they are brother and sister :rolleyes: . Carolyn has baby and a 10 yr old so we are are joining forces today to keep them all happy .
Have a great day

ruby
28-04-2008, 07:40 AM
lovely morning here today

not going anywhere this morning as rachel has to go and get our crb checks renewed so hubby has taken a day off to take her.

but will be going swimming this afternoon after dropping K of at nursery.

hope everyone has a lovely day

Angel hope your sisters get better soon

cathy

emler
28-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Surprise day off for me today - little one isn't coming. Got the beds stripped and washing all out earlier as it was lovely & sunny but now its really dark & looks like rain is on the way grrr.
Had planned to do some gardening too but that might be scuppered - ah well, I will just have to put my feet up :D

Emler x

jordanann
28-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Morning all, lovely day here really sunny, taken my DD to school and now getting house work done (thought i'd have a break and get on here;) )
DS is playing in living room cant believe he doesnt want to play out in the garden!!!! Why is it when its a nice day they want to stay inside but when its pouring with rain they insist on playing out!!!!
Meeting a cm friend this afternoon for a cuppa she has someone that wants to meet me who needs a childminder to start in summer holidays. (Hopefully that will go well and that i'll be regisitered by then:clapping: ).

Hope you all have a good day.

Love Lisa
xx xx xx

angeldelight
28-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Oh lucky you Emler rubbing it in again haha

Have a fun lazy day ive only got one baby whos parent is running late so not a bad day I hope

xxxx

emler
28-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Sorry can't help myself! It started pouring down 5 mins ago - I rampaged out like a lunatic to get my washing in! Half of it is draped around the house & half of it is in the tumble dryer now and guess what......... its stopped!! Must just have been a shower. Am soaked through grrrrrr

Emler x

angeldelight
28-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Well you have nothing else to do have you so you have plenty of time to dry off

Think you have sent the rain here it was sunny a second ago and now its gone very dark

Angel xx

Rubybubbles
28-04-2008, 09:35 AM
morning everyone,

not working today, been to the doctors with dd she had her pre-school jabs this morning so she's feeling very sorry for herself eating toast and drinking milk:laughing:

trying to catch up on the house whilst baby is away, but had to pop in I just can't resist!

WIndy but sunny!, will be cutting grass in a moment whislt still dry, then the kids won't have any swishy swooshy gradd to play in haha