PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire and Humber ARM

buildingblocks
08-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but if not moderators please delete.

Is anyone going to this on the 14th and if so have you had confirmation.

I am slightly worried as four of us from Scunthorpe have sent on our forms but we have not heard anything yet and seeing as its only a week away not sure what to think.

One of my friends who is going needs to sort out childcare but cannot book her babysitter until she knows one way or another

buildingblocks
14-05-2011, 06:39 AM
Guess no-one is going hope those going to Darlington have a good day I wish I was going to yours as I enjoyed it last year

Pipsqueak
14-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Gutted you are not coming BB. I would just turn up at the yorkshire one and say you did book and noone had the courtesy to contact you back and you didn't want to miss out therefore just turned up.
Bet they won't turn you away

buildingblocks
14-05-2011, 04:37 PM
I did get a confirmation eventually but only because I have one of the committee on my FB friends. The reason I wanted to know was it would be a 45 minute drive to get there so wasn't just going to turn up (think someone read on here about it as it has been commented on elsewhere lol).

Apparently they have never given out confirmations and thinking about it each time I have been I have been on the committee so have known I was going if that made sense. I suggested that it only needs a comment on the booking form that you will be notified if you HAVEN'T got a place.

Someone needs to work out that they can't put the NE and Yorkshire ones on the same day then I can come to both lol.

Hope you had a good day xx