PDA

View Full Version : What did he think I did ?!?

handeme
05-05-2011, 04:24 PM
My hubby has just had his first day off whilst I have been minding and he has been at home with me and the children.

Anyway he said to me today, my god I will be glad to go back to work for the rest. He said it is all non-stop and you don't have a minute to yourself !

Yes, love and there is normally just me to look after our own children and the mindees and you have just had our children today !!

I wonder what he thought I did all day !!:laughing:

c x

SammyM
05-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Ha Ha we had just the same conversation last week, thankfully tho OH only had 1 day with us, any more and I'd have throttled him!!

I'm worse than the kids for routine!!!!

SamBaker
05-05-2011, 04:45 PM
My hubby has just had his first day off whilst I have been minding and he has been at home with me and the children.

Anyway he said to me today, my god I will be glad to go back to work for the rest. He said it is all non-stop and you don't have a minute to yourself !

Yes, love and there is normally just me to look after our own children and the mindees and you have just had our children today !!

c x

Do you know what, my husband said exactly the same thing when he was off!!! He couldn't believe that I didn't even get time to finish a cuppa lol!! Men are so funny arn't they, bless. :laughing:

manjay
05-05-2011, 05:01 PM
I think all husbands/partners should be forced to do this;) It gives them a real taste of what we do. I just made my husband register as a childminder so he knows exactly what I have to do every day:thumbsup:

Maza
05-05-2011, 05:21 PM
My mother-in-law said the same thing!

charleyfarley
05-05-2011, 05:28 PM
I can't wait for my hubby to have a couple of days off later this month just to see exactly how much I do by which time I will have 2 babies and a 3 year old :D plus the after schoolie and our 2.

I know he'll be glad to go back to work :laughing:

Carol xx

Milli147
05-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Mine works from home sometimes and he likes to come downstairs at lunchtime (which is just before nap time, remember) and wind them all up into a complete frenzy! Thanks for that! He then goes back upstairs so he can have his lunch in peace. Love it.:rolleyes:

funemnx
05-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Mine works from home sometimes and he likes to come downstairs at lunchtime (which is just before nap time, remember) and wind them all up into a complete frenzy! Thanks for that! He then goes back upstairs so he can have his lunch in peace. Love it.:rolleyes:

My hubby does that too..... why do they do that????????

Only mine then says 'what's for lunch'!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Demonjill
05-05-2011, 08:33 PM
My DH is impressed enough with what i do for own kids throughout day - never mind when have mindees:laughing: :laughing:

ajs
06-05-2011, 07:56 AM

c x

watch jeremy kyle and eat chocolate biscuits no doubt

my mother asked why i couldn't clean while i was working as i was home all day, i didn't bother to answer not worth it:panic: :panic:

loocyloo
06-05-2011, 12:08 PM
when DH is home & i am working he follows me round with my cup of tea and saying 'you haven't drunk it' :laughing: i say i will, take it from him, put it down and promptly forget it again!