PDA

View Full Version : Topsy and Tim

sarah707
27-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Perhaps for the slightly older child, but a firm favourite in my house!

Lots of inclusive titles... 'Topsy and Tim help a friend' (who wears glasses), 'Topsy and Tim start school' features a child in a wheelchair etc... :D

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=bookall&searchstring=topsy+%26+tim&page=search&pa=search

breezy
27-04-2008, 06:56 PM
My daughter loves these, especially the people who help us one.

emler
27-04-2008, 06:57 PM
My dd is 3 and she loves the Topsy & Tim books. Her favourites are the people who help us ones: Topsy & Tim Go to the Doctor, Meet the Ambulance Crew, Meet the Firefighters & Meet the Police.
I have read them to her so many times now I think I know them word for word lol

Emler x

Chell
27-04-2008, 07:33 PM
We have Topsy and Tim - the new baby. DD loves this book at the moment as we'll have a new baby in August.

Usbourne do a similar range which is also very good.

hello kitty
27-04-2008, 07:53 PM
I've got the entire range - had them from when my own dd was tiny - all the children like these ones.

helenlouise
27-04-2008, 08:03 PM
i loved topsy and tim when i was a child and my mum still has the books which my children love.

donnahay0
27-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Thank you Sarah - as always you are an absolute star - these are great, have seen them before but had forgotten all about them.

Chell
26-05-2011, 07:47 PM
We have Topsy and Tim - the new baby. DD loves this book at the moment as we'll have a new baby in August.

Usbourne do a similar range which is also very good.

Just found this old thread when looking for books on the 'people who help us' theme. That new baby is almost three! :eek: :eek:

There are some new Ladybird Topsy and Tim books out. Play.com say that are for pre-order but they can be purchased on Amazon now.

PixiePetal
26-05-2011, 08:31 PM
It's funny when an old thread comes back to the top :)

My mindee loves the Topsy and Tim have nits - rather bored of it now :laughing:

sillysausage
26-05-2011, 08:43 PM
There is a set of 12 available from the book people for £9.99
here (http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&productId=222602&searchTerm=topsy+and+tim)
it includes:

Topsy and Tim The New Baby
Topsy and Tim Go to the Dentist
Topsy and Tim Learn to Swim
Topsy and Tim Start School
Topsy and Tim Go Camping
Topsy and Tim At the Farm

Topsy and Tim Go on an Aeroplane
Topsy and Tim Go Green
Topsy and Tim Have a Birthday Party
Topsy and Tim Go to the Zoo
Topsy and Tim Go to the Doctor
Topsy and Tim Go on a Train

Our current fav is Topsy and Tim go to the Doctor:)

Playmate
26-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Ive just replaced loads of my topsy and tim books because they were on their last legs! we never have a day without T&T :clapping: