PDA

View Full Version : Mamas & Papas Palas Car seat in Zafira

Mrs.L.C
04-05-2011, 03:47 PM
I was just wondering if anyone uses these car seats in the rear/boot seats of a zafira or similar car and if they are any good really.

We are due our baby quite soon and looking a head, if we take on another child (I work with my husband) we will need to use both boot seats in the zafira and all children will be under 4 so will need a stage 1 car seat but, as I am sure those of you who have zafiras will know, that it is not easy to get to the boot seats. We have used the high back booster seats for older children and can strap the seat belt around them no problem but I think a 5 point harness would be a challenge therefore we were looking at these

http://www.very.co.uk/mamas-papas-pallas-car-seat---eclipse/833988453.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f2249%2fq%2fcar+se at%2fs%2fbestsellers%2c0%2fo%2f4&trail=2249&prdToken=/p/prod6000246-sku9070279#powerReviews

Buzz Lightyear
04-05-2011, 04:08 PM
I use a five point harness in the back two seats of my Zafira and dont struggle too much. The children are both three and can climb into their seats themselves, put their arms in the straps and then it's just to me to fasten and tighten. Attempting a Stage 1 in the back would be hard work.

Hope this helps and all the best for the rest of your pregnancy :thumbsup: