PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy in Woodston, Peterborough

gingerella
04-05-2011, 09:15 AM
My name is Helen and I am an Ofsted registered childminder with first aid qualification and insurance. Myself and my fiance have been CRB cleared. I live in Woodston and have one space for an under 5 at present and can take children over 8. My phone number is 07919354038 and my email address is childmindinghst@aol.co.uk . I provide home cooked meals and healthy snacks at no extra charge. I go to lots of play groups as well as doing activities like baking, messy play, story time, vegetable growing and music time. I also arrange outings to the Green Backyard community environmental education centre and Flag Fen Bronze Age Centre. I have a 15 month old son Ethan who is very happy and gets on well with other children. Get in touch if you need childcare. I can provide a babysitting service as well if you need some respite from looking after your children which we all do from time to time! Happy children who look forward to coming round to my house are the greatest reward being a childminder brings to me. I look forward to hearing from you.