PDA

View Full Version : a lovely inspector!

Polly2
03-05-2011, 12:18 PM
I have just been chatting to a lovely inspector - who wants me to have her lo :clapping:

I met her in toddlers and someone had recommended me :D

she was so interesting to chat to though. She was telling me how different she views settings now she has her own lo. She also said that sometimes she would go to a setting with a lovely atmosphere, and would want to grade them outstanding but was unable to because of silly paperwork :mad: she said often she would ask them to change a few sentences here and there so they could get their grade :thumbsup:

She was saying how wrong it was that we should all have to jump through hoops (paperwork wise) just to make inspectors lives easier! Very refreshing viewpoint I found!

Anyway she is penciled in for October 4 days a wk hopefully - I will have to employ an assistant at this rate :D :D

Mouse
03-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Excellent news :thumbsup: :D

I'm seriously thinking about finding myself an assistant for next year. With all the new babies my mums keep having, I'm looking at the possibility of having 5 or 6 children most days - it's either get an assistant or give notice to some children, which I don't want to do!

Polly2
03-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Same here - current parents are booking in for Feb 2012 :eek: for new baby, plus this lady, plus another recommendation. I really don't want to turn them down!!

My daughter is 18 in July and finishes her level 3 in June - there are no jobs around in nurseries so she is contemplating it :clapping: Trouble is I am not sure of the procedure in Wales - I have googled but found nothing.

Mouse
03-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Feb 2012 here as well :laughing:

I'm hoping I can manage on a variation between July & next Feb, but then I'll need to decide what to do :rolleyes:

Polly2
03-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Go us! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sarah707
03-05-2011, 05:10 PM
That sounds lovely! :clapping: I wish inspectors were like that in England

Polly2
03-05-2011, 05:27 PM
She was in England - then moved to Wales! I wish she was my inspector, although I will be grilling her for tips soon :p

Demonjill
03-05-2011, 06:06 PM
ha ha get the tips and post them on here lol:laughing: