PDA

View Full Version : ahhh! just finished accounts

oakie dokie
27-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Right now thats finished i can concentrate on the nvq3. There is so much flippen paperwork!:panic: It's so difficult to keep up.
I would like to appoligise for not coming on the forum for a few weeks, what with my accounts, literacy course and nvq there is just not enough time to do everything. I will keep popping on trying to catch up with the threads, but you lot type so fast i cannot keep up with it all. Also i big hello to all new members i have not been able to say hello yet. HELLO!:laughing:

hazelx

sarah707
27-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Well done you! I posted mine last week as well... good to get them off my 'to do' pile and out of the house!

Hope you are ok! :D

mum22
27-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Wish i had done mine already - have set aside 1 afternoon this week and head down to get it done........ i say with all good intentions at the start of another week !!

x helen

mumtodaniel
27-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi, I have only about 7 weeks to do as only starting minding in Feb - I have a huge pile of receipts as had to buy so much to start off with - just waiting for sis in law to design spread sheet for me to make it so much easier, as not good with numbers.

Now have new lots of receipts for this year piling up already, so hopefully will get started soon.

ruby
27-04-2008, 08:55 PM
i have just March to do then they can be sent off

just don't know when i will have time to do them though so busy at the moment

but hopefully it will be soon

cathy

donnahay0
27-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Mine are ready - just need to finalise a couple of bits then they can go. It is very late for me this year as I normally have them done and dusted on the 6th/7th April. Could it be that I am far too busy with the forum!

SimplyLucy
27-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks to this thread I've been prompted into finishing my accounts!

I haven't filled in my Tax return yet but I have all my figures ready to go!

Needed to get it done anyhow as daft Tax Credits people have dropped my money by loads this year when they shouldn't have, yet they wouldn't sort it out until I had my end of year accounts done and my net income fugure for them............well it's all sorted now so they'll be getting a phone call in the morning! :D

oakie dokie
28-04-2008, 06:00 AM
I'm glad it's inspired you to finish them mumof4, i can thank cheryl1 for my inspiration, she sent hers in last week. It only took about half hour to complete each month, if they decided to add up correctly! which they did, thank goodness!:jump for joy: but i forgot to deduct a few things, like my car insurance and broadband, no doubt I've forgotten other things too.

sarah thanks, i'm fine just so busy!

hazelx

SimplyLucy
28-04-2008, 06:09 AM
Oh bother I forgot broadband too!

Oh well because I only started in september I won't have to pay tax for 07-08 because I didn't earn enough! I must put more effort in next year though as I'm sure there is loads of things I could have claimed for but didn't...:rolleyes:

I have found it quite amazing that I earnt quite a bit but once I'd taken the 10% off followed by all the expenses my final figure wasn't actually very big, not too sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing really! I guess it's good as I had to have a few things done to the house to get registered and I was allowed to claim for them........I'd wanted them done for years anyhow, but couldn't childmind without doing it!

Just trying to find out now if I can put my new puppy though my books (collecting her on wednesday!) She is as much for the childminding children as she is my own, educational learning experience and all that! :idea:

SimplyLucy
28-04-2008, 06:10 AM
I didn't do car insurance either, I claim the 40p a mile so I didn't think I could claim any other car expenses.

I did put my AA cover though as I've never had it till I started minding!

bubbly
28-04-2008, 06:14 AM
I meant to do my accounts on Saturday afternoon but due to Sam locking his grandad in the garden shed & the key snapping off in the padlock, I spent the afternoon trying to rescue grandad & having to wrench the door open with a crowbar :laughing:

sarah707
28-04-2008, 06:50 AM
I meant to do my accounts on Saturday afternoon but due to Sam locking his grandad in the garden shed & the key snapping off in the padlock, I spent the afternoon trying to rescue grandad & having to wrench the door open with a crowbar :laughing:

Sounds like there were fun and games at your house! I hope grandad has recovered! :eek:

crazybones
28-04-2008, 07:16 AM

Oh dear. :laughing: :laughing: