PDA

View Full Version : cant see the wood for the trees

cupcake22
28-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Hi everyone.
When i was reading the forum a while ago i saw some informaton that i realised i hadnt got written down. I made a quick note of it and was going to go back & look at it again & incorporate it into my paperwork. I was along the lines of " must notify Ofsted & local protection agencies of any serious accidents,injury to, serious illness or death of a child whilst in my care. Please can anyone help find it for me & then when i have got it where shall i put it either in with risk assessments or safeguarding children or in my policy folder. Oh dear i really am having a blond moment. i am on holiday this week but i just cant rest until its done & in the right place.
Thanks

cupcake22

Bananabrain
28-04-2011, 05:28 PM
The doc you are looking for is available on this forum. Under 'free resources and downloads'
Thanks to the lovely Pauline!

cupcake22
28-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Thank you so much.
You are a star. There is so much to look at on here that i just couldn't remember where i had seen it. Now i have it should i print it off & keep it in one of my many folders of info.If so any idea as to which one. Thanks

Goatgirl
28-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Its part of safeguarding I guess, but where you keep it is up to you. Following it is the important thing :thumbsup:

bws,
Wendy :)

cupcake22
28-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Thanks for your help. I will keep it there where Mrs O can see it.:) :)