PDA

View Full Version : computershare vouchers- how long to receive payment?

rachelle
28-04-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm new to computershare vouchers. I got their remittance yesterday saying they'd sent payment (direct credit to bank) - no sign of it though. My transfers normally show up instantly. Is it normal for it to take a few days?

AliceK
28-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Yes, it will usually take 3 days to show in your bank. If you log into Computershare website and look at the transactions it will show you when it was sent to you but then it will still take probably 3 days before you see it in your bank. All voucher companies are the same.

xxxx

rachelle
28-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks, sodexo always shows as soon as paid - I like that better :) :)

AliceK
28-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks, sodexo always shows as soon as paid - I like that better :) :)

Really :eek: . It doesn't with me, still takes 3 days to get to my account :mad: . It must depend on who you bank with?

xxxxx

rachelle
28-04-2011, 04:37 PM
ah, could do - mine are with different accounts so that would make sense.:)

birch24
28-04-2011, 05:43 PM
I have sodexo, computershare and fidelity, they all take 4 days to me!!! I am with the nationwide. Don't know who you are with maybe that will make a difference.:D

pinkbutterfly
28-04-2011, 05:49 PM
My computershare takes 3 days to reach me. I get remittance advice on a Monday and the money comes in on Wednesday.

AliceK
30-04-2011, 02:15 PM
I have sodexo, computershare and fidelity, they all take 4 days to me!!! I am with the nationwide. Don't know who you are with maybe that will make a difference.:D

I'm with Natwest and all the vouchers take 3 days to show in my account. Wish they would show immediately, would save me a lot of hassle this month with all the bank holidays :angry:

xxxxx