PDA

View Full Version : Accor and computershare vouchers,

onceinabluemoon
27-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Anybody use them please, any problems or good things. What do i need to do please?

Gracie's mamma
27-04-2011, 08:33 PM
I used Accor with no problems

mama2three
27-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Computershare are very easy to set up online ,then just need a copy of your reg. sending. Have had no problems whatsoever since setting up.

onceinabluemoon
27-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks ladies

The family wont be starting until the summer, how far in advance do I need to register, does it work better if i do it well in advance?

boxtree7
27-04-2011, 08:44 PM
I use both and have no problems - the parents set up and are in control of the money side after i give them an invoice monthly.

Cammie Doodle
27-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Accor (now Edenred) I used them for a few years and never had any problems ,child moved to Nursery so account been dormant for almost a year. A new Parent requested paying me via vouchers I was worried that as acccount had not be used for a while it may cause probs, but no trouble at all payment went through smoothly :clapping:

AliceK
27-04-2011, 09:17 PM
I think I use virtually all the voucher companies there are. So far no problems with any of them.

xxxx

Zoomie
27-04-2011, 10:26 PM
I use 3 voucher companies now. Sorry, they keep changing their name, but am sure thy eare the ones you mentioned.

Only issue is setting it up initially. You have to register / send copy of regstration cert etc and that is easy but some of my parents haven't followed through on their side properly (prob just registered but not authorised payments or whatever) so payments haven't materialised.

My advise is to get everything set up and payment authorised a good month before it is needed, or get parents to pay you in cash upfront and then you can refund the cash (NOT voucher payment) when the voucher payment is set up and actually received.

grindal
28-04-2011, 07:23 AM
When you set up your computershare account make sure you tick the option that states an any time of the month payment. As I ask for payment on the first of the month I ticked this option. Mindees Dad paid money out of his bank on the first, but too late to be moved into my account! Took a few days and phone calls to sort out!

2 sets of my parents pay by voucher. Once accounts are set up it is very smooth. If you get the option make sure you get parents to transfer money direct to you. I have one paper voucher and have to register online every month to activate my payment - not difficult, but just a bit annoying!

Chatterbox Childcare
28-04-2011, 08:03 AM
They are all as good as cash - recommended

onceinabluemoon
28-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Thank you ladies, very helpful x

charleyfarley
28-04-2011, 11:58 AM
They are all as good as cash - recommended :thumbsup:

Totally agree Debbie :thumbsup:

I used Computershare, no problems :thumbsup: but parents company have now changed to Edenred (Accor) and no problems ith first payment.

I love being paid by these vouchers, straight into the bank so it means it bypasses my purse :laughing:

Carol xxx

Noomie
28-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Parents use computershare, busybees, fair care and accor (edenred) here. All are excellent. It is better as then you have the bulk of payments from parents at the very least.

You can be set up and ready to go in a couple of days to a week. It's the parents that need to get on top of it all. They need to give their payroll a bit of notice - some companies need a month for the payments to start coming out.

bexcee
29-04-2011, 03:40 PM
I use computershare and have never had any problems with them at all. :) Parents have set it all up so that the money leaves their account and is paid into my account on time every month. It is then automatically transferred into my bank account and I spend it :D

Dragonfly
01-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Accor for years no problems:thumbsup:

catswhiskers
01-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Have used Accor/computershare for 4 years with no probs.

miffy
02-05-2011, 07:28 AM
I'm registered with both companies and not had any problems with them.

You need to make sure parents know that they have to authorise the transfer to you each month (or do it on autopay).

You can register with the companies at any time so I would get your account set up now and then you're ready to go!

Miffy xx

moljak
02-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Can I jump on board here and aak a few questions please.

I am aware that parents can pay by vouchers but what exactly are they? are they a perk of their job? do they have to be in a certain job to get vouchers? I'd like to be up to speed if any parent should ever ask me so could someone please explain in the easiest way possible lol.

jadavi
14-11-2011, 09:47 PM
I also would like to know this.Why dont parents just pay by direct debit? What's the deal with vouchers? Do they somehow save money?

Cheers

Narnia34
14-11-2011, 10:14 PM
If they work like the Sodexho vouchers, the voucher company takes money from the parents wages before they pay tax on it, therefore they get taxed for a smaller amount of their gross pay.

Over a year this can represent a substantial saving. I've used the Sodexho vouchers with no problems, apart from parents failing to release the money to me :)