PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning rotas

little miss sunshine
27-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Can anyone tell me a good site where I can get a cleaning rota, weekly and monthly? My head is battered with this paper work!!
Janet x

ChocolateChip
28-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Sorry Janet, I don't use one- don't have time with everything else aswell, know what you mean about the head battering!

I made up a daily risk assessment ticklist (laminated) which covers a week, and there are things for each room that just say, for example bathroom- clean and in good repair, or dining room- table clean and clear, highchairs clean, harnesses checked. There is also a section which covers all areas that says floors clean and clear, etc, obviously there is alot more to it than that as it also covers hazards.
I put a bit in my hygiene policy about maintaining hygiene standards in my home, especially the kitchen and bathroom, and everyone seems fine with that, including Ofsted, so unless you really need a list to keep yourself organised I wouldn't worry about doing one.
However we all do things differently so someone else may be able to help you on this one! :)

little miss sunshine
30-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks Nikki, I will have to see what I can do!! Thanks for your reply though XX