PDA

View Full Version : hubby???

levason
26-04-2011, 06:28 AM
Just a quick question, hubby is off work this week and im still working, is it okay for him to be in say the living room with the kids whilst im in the kitchen or do I have to banish him to his room, obviously he's been crb'd just don't know how strict i have to be but at the end ofthe day it's his home.xx

boxtree7
26-04-2011, 06:30 AM
He can stay in the room - just can't help with toileting or be left with children ie school run etc.

onceinabluemoon
26-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Yes he can be around, it's his home :)

BUT he cant do nappies/toilets, school runs or be left alone with the children x

WibbleWobble
26-04-2011, 06:51 AM
my hubby wouldve loved the excuse not being in the same room as the mindees:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he was off last wed and thursday and for those two days he was like the pied piper.....wherever phil was he had a gaggle of Los and schoolies

"what ya doin uncle phil?"

etc

one mum came to pick up her pre schoolers to find him sat at the bottom of the garden with a tea towel on his head being covered in leaves her children were placing on him.
mum said she thinks phil should be a cm...he is so good.

we have talked about it if his lorry driving goes :censored: up.

he doesnt like babies....likes to do stuff with children.

and i love babies! so we are a match made in heaven.

mandy xx

Pixie dust
26-04-2011, 07:26 AM
he doesnt like babies....likes to do stuff with children.

Mine says he doesn't like children !!!
Good job he doesn't mean it ....when he is home they don't leave him alone either. They go crazy when he comes in the house makes me redundant really I get all the good stuff nappies etc:laughing:

mama2three
26-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Mine says he doesn't like children !!!
Good job he doesn't mean it :

Mine says it and means it! Avoids them at all costs!