PDA

View Full Version : Policies - Help !!!

Heaven Scent
25-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Some of you may be aware that I am recovering from an operation I had last Monday and over the last few days as I cant do much but sit and because I am imminently due a visit from the dreaded Lady Offie - aaarrrggghhh!!! (& I sincerely mean that) I have been going back over all my recently updated paperwork and have found that I am missing 2 policies I used to have and the first page of another??????????????????

The two missing ones are 1) - Premises, 2) Resources
I have no trace of premises policy but on close scrutiny of my parents information book I make reference to it???????????
The Resources one I appear to have typed my supplies policy over it and not saved it as a separate document - oops silly me !!!!!

The one 1 only have half of is Termination of Contract - somehow I've lost the full first page - so could just do with a few ideas of what I need to put in one.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

miffy
25-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Sorry, HS I don't have any of those.

Bumping up for someone wiser to answer.

Miffy xx

nannysue
25-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Hope you are feeling a little better now , and taking it easy( i know thats easy for me to say !!!)

We seem to be doing the same thing today :laughing: ..... i have an inspection pending any time now :eek: it was due back last August and then i had THE call but had to say that i was due to go into hospital and then off for a couple of weeks , so i'm expecting the call again any day !!!!!

Although i'm now going to have to have another procedure done in a few weeks so not sure if i can defer them again if its close.

I have just going through all my P&Ps and paperwork again:D just to be absolutly sure , but who knows what they are going to look at or pick up on , its like a random draw.

I'm afraid i can't help you much on those 2 policies, i have a list of resourses and have tried to put them under the Area of Learning headings , not sure if that will be of any use to you , and i do not have a termination one ( should i:panic: )

I'm here to boost you on in spirit if thats any help xxx:thumbsup:

Heaven Scent
25-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Thanks for all your replies I've PM'd you Nannysue!!!

sarah707
25-04-2011, 01:54 PM
I talk about termination of contract with my fees policy - just a sentence to say when and why I might terminate and that fees are payable as per contract.

I have info about premises in my health and safety policy - children are safe & secure on the premises etc.

Sorry I don't have a resources one. I have resources info for parents which talks about multiculturalism and diversity / community influences on the toys and games I provide for children etc.

Hth :D

nannysue
25-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks for all your replies I've PM'd you Nannysue!!!

Have you ???? there are no messages in my box ??????:panic:

Penny1959
25-04-2011, 04:32 PM
My termination bit is in with with contract guidance which coves all aspects of anything to do with the contract and is part of the contract (bit like the back of NCMA contracts.)

Resouces are mentioned in daily checklist for house - in that give visual check and remove damaged ones and also that safety equipment is put in place to meet needs of children attending that day. Just 2 lines

Premises are also mentioned in that side gate kept locked, door and window keys to hand, that I carry out my checks

So sorry don't have anything that you can look at for ideas

Penny :)