PDA

View Full Version : Grand Scenic Owners - Double Buggy?

Chell
23-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Those of you who drive Grand Scenics, what double buggy fits in the boot?

I had a Zafira before so had no choice about which buggy I hate. I absolutely hate the Hauck that I have. Now I have a Scenic the boot is a tiny bit bigger so I ight be able to change pram.

phoebe-alice
24-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Sorry just bumping as I'm planning on getting a grande scenic and intrested in finding out what will fit hehe. :)

Noomie
24-04-2011, 06:37 AM
I have an out and about double. It fits with wheels on standing upright. Bit of a squeeze but love my buggy. I have also had my friend's phil and teds in the back with the wheel off. I couldn't fit my umbrella fold mothercare TANDEM one and haven't tried my umbrella fold side by side but believe it will fit.

Hebs
24-04-2011, 07:39 AM
i can get a phil and teds in the back of my grand scienic, with all 7 seats up

skytvaddict
24-04-2011, 11:16 AM
I have the maclaren twin techo which fits with the 7th seat down - DP says it doesn't fit with all seats up - bet it might if I tried lol!

JulieA
24-04-2011, 12:32 PM
I have a Grand Scenic and recently bought a Mothercare Tandem double buggy. It just fits across the back while all 7 seats are in, although you do have to lock the swivel wheels.

Chell
24-04-2011, 07:33 PM
i can get a phil and teds in the back of my grand scienic, with all 7 seats up

I'd love Phil and Teds but they go for a fair whack second hand. I don't think I can justify the cost. :(

wellybelly
24-04-2011, 08:07 PM
I used to have a grande scenic and I could get a phil and teds with double seat in or a mama and papas double aria in with all 7 seats up.

Chell
04-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Can you tell me how you get the Phil and Teds in the car? My mindee's Mum has one. We couldn't work out how to get it in. Am I right in thinking the position of the two boots seats can't be moved?

We could get the buggy in and the boot closed but only with one of us trying to hold it while the other shut the boot very slowly. I couldn't have done it on my own. Then, when I opened the boot it was ready to fall out, I had to catch it.

Chell
04-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Can you tell me how you get the Phil and Teds in the car? My mindee's Mum has one. We couldn't work out how to get it in. Am I right in thinking the position of the two boots seats can't be moved?

We could get the buggy in and the boot closed but only with one of us trying to hold it while the other shut the boot very slowly. I couldn't have done it on my own. Then, when I opened the boot it was ready to fall out, I had to catch it.

Bump! Can anyone help please?

Chell
05-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Wellybelly/Hebs, can either of you tell me how you fit the Phil and Teds in? I want to bid on one but need to be sure it fits first.

Hebs
06-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Wellybelly/Hebs, can either of you tell me how you fit the Phil and Teds in? I want to bid on one but need to be sure it fits first.

will post a pic x

Hebs
06-05-2011, 06:30 PM
hope this helps

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg63/hebs_1978/P8280059.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg63/hebs_1978/P8280061.jpg

Chell
06-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Thanks, I will try on Tuesday if my mindees Mum has time. Do you take any of the wheels off? Is your the Grand Scenic (mine is the Dynamique)?

Hebs
06-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Thanks, I will try on Tuesday if my mindees Mum has time. Do you take any of the wheels off? Is your the Grand Scenic (mine is the Dynamique)?

mines the dynamique too and no i dont need to take wheels off x

Chell
06-05-2011, 07:53 PM
I've just been pricing them, I had no idea there was so many different types. I've not checked if the different ones vary in dimensions. I'm a bit worried about ordering online incase I can't get it in.

Hebs
06-05-2011, 08:48 PM
I've just been pricing them, I had no idea there was so many different types. I've not checked if the different ones vary in dimensions. I'm a bit worried about ordering online incase I can't get it in.

that was the E3 model, but i now have the sport :thumbsup: