Some parents are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

Miffy xx

angeldelight
24-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Some parents :eek:

Angel xx

mushpea
24-04-2011, 10:48 AM
UNBELIVABLE,, mind you i had a call from a parent saturday morning asking for copys of her invoices and her contracts from last april till this april for tax credits,, I didnt answer the phone cause its THE WEEKEND for goodness sake,, not only that she should have copys of her contracts and I stopped doing invoices as parents said they didnt want them AND she said they dont want the info until the 15th May so why bother me on a blooming weekend.

rickysmiths
24-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Oh thats so unfair Mushpea. I definately wouldn't respond to a call like that.

If it was a call abpit new business I might though because if the parents work i can see that the long weekend is an opportunity to look for childcare. One advantage we ahve over all the Nurseries that are closed.

Noomie
24-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Said mum said she would call back in a few minutes as she was talking to her husband about the fact that I may have family here when her son was coming (I offered her a compromise - child could come but may have to join in with my family's Easter - she actually asked if I was going to be there!! No I will just give your child to my in-laws to look after and go somewhere else ?????)
She didn't call back (I didn't mind as it was my Saturday night after all.)
Until tonight...
I got a text at 10pm saying that they didn't need childcare tomorrow as they had sorted something out.

Ummmmm..... ????????????????

Noomie
24-04-2011, 11:35 PM
OMG Mushpea, that is unbelievable!