PDA

View Full Version : What do mindees sleep in?

mrsbonnet
20-04-2011, 02:52 PM
I am going to use my living room as a sleeping area but am not too keen on having a travel cot up all day.

What other things can I use for children to sleep in? Older ones can snuggle up on the sofa, so I mean for the younger ones.

Louise317
20-04-2011, 02:59 PM
My CM use to put my son in his pushchair for naps...

I'm hoping to get registered for my kids bedroom so I can put sleeping children up there.

blue bear
20-04-2011, 04:01 PM
I have two travel cots but all three of mine just won't settle on them and sleep in buggies. I tend to let the lo choose and follow their lead as long as they are rested and happy is what counts

kel1983
20-04-2011, 04:42 PM
I use a travel cot in our downstairs spare room. The LO I mind wont sleep in a pushchair and its not in our way in there so easy for us. My bro has been lodging in our downstairs room for the past 3 months so I have had to tidy this room up every morning and put the travel cot up and down each day I have LO. It is a pain but I am getting expert at it now. Think I can do it in under a minute now :clapping:

Deb
20-04-2011, 04:44 PM
I use the sitting room for quiet/sleep room. 2 on the sofa and 2 in pushchairs each afternoon. I'm always amazed that they all sleep at the same time. :)

aunt sally
20-04-2011, 06:59 PM
I use a spare room downstairs and put a travel cot up on the days I have a baby.

mushpea
20-04-2011, 07:10 PM
in a pushchair in the garden and older ones on the sofa or if the kids are playing in the garden then in the hall in a pushchair,, I much prefer children where i can see them easily.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
20-04-2011, 07:23 PM
In a pushchair, I have been luck all the little ones I look after go in a pushchair.