PDA

View Full Version : Rahhhhh!

BlondeMoment
20-04-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm getting so wound up with myself :angry:

EVERY time I get a Wow moment and want to take a picture I can never find where I left the camera :laughing:

I'm so scatty :blush:

Mouse
20-04-2011, 12:15 PM
lol! I have 2 cameras set up & ready to go. I can usually find at least one of them!

BlondeMoment
20-04-2011, 12:19 PM
lol! I have 2 cameras set up & ready to go. I can usually find at least one of them!

Only got the one I'm afraid LOL. By the time I find it the wow moment is over :(
Once I lost it for two weeks and lost loads of photo opportunities. It was in the basket of the buggy :laughing:

The Juggler
20-04-2011, 01:05 PM
know what you mean. my 2 year old was water painting yesterday outdoors. she painted some marks and said Daddy (it did look a lot like a D!) but by the time in nipped in for the camera half of it had disappeared in the sun :(

sarah707
20-04-2011, 06:32 PM
A friend of mine keeps her phone in one pocket and her camera in the other!

her jeans look a bit bulky but she's very organised :laughing: :D

BlondeMoment
25-04-2011, 10:16 PM
A friend of mine keeps her phone in one pocket and her camera in the other!

her jeans look a bit bulky but she's very organised :laughing: :D

LOL thats a good idea!

onceinabluemoon
26-04-2011, 06:54 AM
This is why the camera on my new mobile phone was the most important consideration...

As my phone lives in my pocket, I always have a camera handy ;)

AliceK
26-04-2011, 08:09 AM
This is why the camera on my new mobile phone was the most important consideration...

Same here. My phone lives in it's little case thing that is on my belt so it's always there. I take far too many photos :panic:

xxxxx

Susana0600
26-04-2011, 08:21 AM

Yes!!! That's what I would like to have a mobile phone with camera built on it. And of course camera should be the more important thing, any body out there have a phone like that?

AliceK
26-04-2011, 08:45 AM
My last phone was a Sony Ericsson and the camera was adequate for what I need it for but I now have an HTC Desire which has a better camera. Most phones these days have cameras built in I think. I just bluetooth the pics to my Pogo, so easy and quick.

xxxxx

loocyloo
26-04-2011, 10:10 AM
i've got a motorola defy and the camera is excellent! plus i can crop photos, and do all sorts of fancy editing, put borders speach bubbles etc on! the children love it!

i usually have the phone in one pocket and the camera to hand! :rolleyes: but i've always taken lots of photos!