PDA

View Full Version : Had pre reg today

Chattie
19-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Had my pre reg today and Mr O was lovely put me at ease straight away and passed me :D Just got to wait for certificate now said should be with me within 4 weeks then can start looking for children can't wait:D

Thanx to all the advice and comments on here helped me stay calm and found lots of useful information. Don't post very often as often when got a question someone else has already asked it.

kriscross
19-04-2011, 08:12 PM
congratulations hun well done.
im just waiting for my crb and first visit ca you tell me what do they actually do when they come visit for the first time so i can prepare my self xx
so happy for you xx:

Chattie
19-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi Kriscross

Think they all do diff depends what inspector you have some like to fire questions at you, mine didn't he looked through the preparing for reg visit booklet I had filled in and looked at my policies and risk assesments. He looked around my house and garden that am going to use. Talked through welfare requirments and EYFS. When written down seems alot and daunting but he was only here 2 hours and it flew we just sat and chatted.

Hope this helps and good luck with yours.

kriscross
19-04-2011, 08:41 PM
thanks fingers crossed hope it all goes well for you xxxx

Meleje
20-04-2011, 07:58 AM
well done Chattie. I had mine this week too. Mine was like a chat too, very relaxed.