PDA

View Full Version : ok sorry in advance?? CRB again!!

emmadines
26-04-2008, 09:48 AM
well again I am sorry! I know I am going on and on and on about this but I dont know what else to do about it!

A friend of mine has just had her pre reg and all went well, her crb was taken and she was toled about "3weeks" so I called the crb "again" to see what the hell is going on! I now get told that they cant put a push on it till tuseday next week and the police can have it for another 60 days!:censored: :censored:

so I thought Id call ofsted and see if they could put in a lil push as if this keeps going on I might not have a house to do childminding in! (I know sound extreame but thats how its going as we need 2 incomes due to all the prices etc going up)

anyway ofsted said they will see what they can do about it! they agree that its taking too long and that this "another 60 days" is also daft!

sorry for going on but its really frustrating!! Ive had crb's ever since I was 16 and when I moved to maidstone when I was 20 I have had several due to working in several health care placements, my details have not changed in any way or form, oh apart from one house move when we upgraded so to speak!!

tulip0803
26-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I know the feeling well. I moved from England to Wales (orig from Maidstone but lived in Essex before moving) I was an OFSTED reg childminder and DH drives school buses. He had to send off 2 forms in one week, one for the council for driving a school bus and one for CSSIW for my childminding. His bus one came back in 3 weeks. After 2 months I phoned CSSIW and they found his form in my file:angry: . They sent it off at the beginning of April and said they would push it through still nothing. DS is 16 on Tues, so then we have to wait for his. We cannot fill in the form until he is 16 and then I have to take it to CSSIW and wait for that to come back:angry:

The wait is worth it. I know but it is sooooo frustrating, as like you I have people who know I am registering but I cannot even give them even a rough timescale as CSSIW will not inspect until everything is back so I have not been inspected either.

miffy
26-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Sorry I can't offer any help other than to say I hope it comes through soon

miffy xx