PDA

View Full Version : Compliment x 2 and 1 non-compliment

Pipsqueak
18-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Great day out with the mindees and own kids. Total of 8.

2 compliments from different people who thought I interacted wondefully with all the children (yes even my own so I ain't that bad a mum rofl) and how wonderfully behaved and polite all the children are:D
PROUD CHILDMINDER/MUM:D

then on the way home a bloke walking towards us done a double take and said as he went past 'blimey love... I'd learn to keep yer legs shut sometimes....'

Rob was mortified first of at THAT comment and then(seeing as he was pushing the buggy for me) - as I jokingly said to him 'he probably thinks you are my toyboy lover and that you are a dad to at least one of them'

Nevertheless we had a great day at the train museum in Shildon, children from 11months through to 13 (and me) had lots of fun.

Alibali
18-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Pips, why are you blue and being moderated? What have you done this time?:D

caz3007
18-04-2011, 06:05 PM

Oh dear, has someone been misbehaving. :clapping: :clapping:

Pipsqueak
18-04-2011, 06:18 PM
OMG What I have I done??????

never even noticed.....

:D :littleangel: :littleangel:

really i have done nuffink... really I haven't

Spangles
18-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Tut, tut! You being naughty?!

breezy
18-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Pip you've been naughty, you're gonna get banned :jump for joy: :ROFL1:

Donkey
18-04-2011, 06:28 PM
at that pip I would have used Blaze's retort...

mmmm yes, and they all have different dads....

lol

sarah707
18-04-2011, 07:25 PM
It sounds like you had a lovely day! I have had funny looks in the past too... I just smile sweetly :D

The Juggler
18-04-2011, 08:41 PM
sounds like a lovely day hon - cheek of that man though :panic: :panic: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had the day from hell and I only had my two - my dd was being the demon diva today - lunch planned with dh went out the window as did everything else planned. I sometimes wonder why I work t-time only so I can have time with only my two - they DO NOT seem to appreciate it :angry:

georgie456
18-04-2011, 08:54 PM
OMG I would have died at that man's comment!!!!!

I did walk past our lovely lollipop lady who was chatting to a man once and he made a "blimey she's been busy" comment to her obviously thinking I couldn't hear. Thankfully she put him right for me!!!

Pipsqueak
18-04-2011, 08:54 PM
sounds like a lovely day hon - cheek of that man though :panic: :panic: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had the day from hell and I only had my two - my dd was being the demon diva today - lunch planned with dh went out the window as did everything else planned. I sometimes wonder why I work t-time only so I can have time with only my two - they DO NOT seem to appreciate it :angry:

thats a shame Jugs - breath deep, new day tomorrow.
Must admit mine tentatively asked me if we are going anywhere tomorrow and can they go out with their mates.....:rolleyes:

The Juggler
18-04-2011, 09:04 PM
thats a shame Jugs - breath deep, new day tomorrow.
Must admit mine tentatively asked me if we are going anywhere tomorrow and can they go out with their mates.....:rolleyes:

you should get yours to invite even more of their mates along and go for a walk past that man - that'd really shock him to see your brood have grown in just a few days :laughing: :laughing:

thanks though hon. she does have her days (or is that weeks and months!:rolleyes: :panic: ). xx

onceinabluemoon
18-04-2011, 09:36 PM

Blimey! I read that as "Pips, why are you and Blue being moderated?" and thought 'oh no, what the heck have I done...' Not a thought as to what you may have done Pip, lol

You are not blue any more so have obviously had a reprieve, lol ;)