PDA

View Full Version : Briefing session went well :)

JaxV
16-04-2011, 09:17 AM
I really enjoyed it and feel a lot clearer about the direction to take now. I spent lastnight getting organised and listing everything I need to do in preperation for the pre-ICP meeting on the 10th May. Eeeeek! Really pleased to find out I may be able to get funding :clapping:

I've created a blog with my thoughts as I go through the process, a to-do page, resources etc, but not sure if I'm allowed to post a link?

I've decided to base my childcare business on a child-led montessori approach which seems to fit in well with the EYFS if under 5, and home educated children who may need pt care to give parents a break from 5-8. There doesnt seem to be anything like that locally. :)

Pauline
16-04-2011, 10:20 AM
I've created a blog with my thoughts as I go through the process, a to-do page, resources etc, but not sure if I'm allowed to post a link?

All I ask is for a reciprocal link back to the Forum or Childminding Help :)

JaxV
16-04-2011, 10:24 AM
All I ask is for a reciprocal link back to the Forum or Childminding Help :)

Yes of course, this forum is definitely an important resource! Can I pop a link in my sig or is there a special section? Sorry for the noob questions :o

Pauline
16-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Yes of course, this forum is definitely an important resource! Can I pop a link in my sig or is there a special section? Sorry for the noob questions :o

They generally go in childminders websites section, blogs/websites very similar things :)