PDA

View Full Version : Sick...

Noomie
15-04-2011, 08:29 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Why do parents bring their children after they have vomited and then been dosed up on calpol because they are self employed and need to make their appointment? Needless to say I sent him home after he sicked up here too.

I am self employed too. If I get sick I have to pay back all my families.

I started my holiday for a week today and DD and I are both running to the loo and having stomach issues.

:angry:

miffy
15-04-2011, 08:38 PM
What can I say - some parents are very selfish :(

Hope you and DD feel better soon.

Miffy xx

Dragonfly
15-04-2011, 08:47 PM
I had a mindee sent this week with chickpox spots on stomach that had come out the night before, obviously mum didnt say anything.About a couple of hours after arriving the child lifted his t shirt and said ive got chicken pox! his sister casually said yeah mum knows put calamine lotion on him last night.:angry:
I know it isnt anyones fault that the child has chicken pox but why bring the child and then sound surprised when I phone for the child to be collected, and even more surprised when I show the spots (last nights ones). By the time child went home had spots popping up all over.

Mollymop
15-04-2011, 08:56 PM
All I can say is REALLY, please, in future if you know a child has been ill at home send them home pronto!! Without hesitation x

hope u are all better soon