PDA

View Full Version : would you do a LJ for a 2 month contract?

TinyTinker
15-04-2011, 12:46 PM
I possibly have a 16 month old coming on a 2 month contract, just until his nursery place comes up.

Would you do a LJ for that short time - it will only be 2 days a week for 10 weeks.

:idea:

samkeddy
15-04-2011, 12:50 PM
It takes me 2mth to get the lj started lol!:blush:

maybe you could do something quite basic just so you have 'something' to show the nursery when they go, 2 days a week isnt much my part time children have quite simple ljs

hth x

Toothfairy
15-04-2011, 01:36 PM
I've got a 16m old mindee on a 3 month contract. I've still done a LJ and an EYFS folder for him but i've combined the two together.

Tink
15-04-2011, 01:39 PM
I would just have some photo's and observations of the things you have noticed the child can do, at least then his next carer has some background on him e.g. likes and dislikes etc

sarah707
15-04-2011, 01:58 PM
I would do my normal settling in sheets, a getting to know you type initial observation and then take some photos as a memory of his time here.

Hth :D

miffy
15-04-2011, 03:27 PM
I would do my normal settling in sheets, a getting to know you type initial observation and then take some photos as a memory of his time here.

I would do something similar - just so you have something to pass on when he leaves.

Miffy xx

onceinabluemoon
15-04-2011, 04:42 PM

Yep, this is pretty much what I would do too.

TheBTeam
15-04-2011, 04:51 PM

Similar, just a brief write up on the photos to show what he has done and what you have observed he can do, partly as information but just as a nice little keepsake.

funemnx
15-04-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm minding a 1 year old on a temporary contract (2 months) and I've just expanded his daily diary to include some observations and lots of photos, more for the parents than his nursery. He only comes on a Friday though (lots of bank holidays before he leaves too), if he had been coming full time, or for a couple of months longer, I think I might have done a full L & D folder.

A shame, as he's just settled in now and a lovely lad :)

kelliehartzer
06-05-2011, 05:49 PM
hi ....i got a full time 7month on a 2 month contract can anyone please tell me what i need to do paper wprk wise...get told lots of things and im very much over whelmed by it all....

pppppppplease help