PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor buggy storage?

chelseabun
15-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Can anyone suggest what I can do with the load of buggy's that I have all over the house on a daily basis?

I have 2 buggy's of my own, one a phil and teds and another a small maclaren.

Generally there will be another 3 buggy's dumped here on a daily basis, and I am struggling with space.

Don't have enough cupboard space inside, and have no shelter outdoors for the buggy's to be left.

I am willing to buy a structure of some sort to possibly keep in the front garden, and hoping buggy's can be securely left there, with the door locked, or chained together to prevent theft. Really want them sheltered from the rain, and not stolen.

Any ideas?

angeldelight
15-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Oh I know what you mean

One of these days I am going to break my neck ha ha

We have a cloakroom and they go in there but would love some sort of outdoor storage

Angel xx

rickysmiths
15-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I have been considering one of these. Thought it would make a good alternative den when not being used for buggies. :thumbsup:

http://www.trueshopping.co.uk/product.php?pid=41117&cid=38&affid=7&gclid=CMTV5f3EnqgCFUFC4QodAVkWHA

Sorry didn't read the post properly. I was thinking of this for mindees buggies only and it would be behind a locked gate in my back garden.

For the front and secure you might need a shed of some sort and if its in the front you will probably need to apply for Planning Permission for it.

Donkey
15-04-2011, 04:51 PM
tell parents that they can't leave buggies in your house...

they can leave in the garden but you will not accept responsibility...

your not a storage company!!

onceinabluemoon
15-04-2011, 06:04 PM
How about one of those plastic outdoor storage cupboards?