PDA

View Full Version : Training

Pipsqueak
14-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Just had our LA training manual and its all inclusion and healthy eating sessions.

Individual inclusion sessions for autism spectrum and such..

there is one for playwork principles that i fancy

can't say that i intend to do any more training at the moment

oh and I got a 4 week extension for my dissertation and I can still graduate in time for Nov:clapping:

ajs
15-04-2011, 06:22 AM
You can't need any more training

Hubby's dissertation was meant to be in in Jan, but he got an extension until June to get it finished, he'd taken a month off from Monday to blast it but had now been told he needs to work, god knows when he's going to finish it now. He works in London all week and our weekends are taken up with his masters I shall be glad when he graduates.

The Juggler
15-04-2011, 07:01 AM
ours is pretty much CP, inclusion and food safety and now costs £20-£30 per course :eek: :eek: :panic: :panic:

glad you got an extension hon. how's it going??

charleyfarley
15-04-2011, 07:05 AM
All our training included were the courses you really needed this time so hardly any courses for me to book.

I really wanted to attend some special needs training but looks like I'm going to have to wait to see if there are any planned next time.

Carol xx

Pipsqueak
15-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Going going gone Juggler!

Haven't even started my dissertation yet so i am glad i mnanaged to wangle an extension

Might have a look at the manual again with 'fresh' eyes this morning

The Juggler
15-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Going going gone Juggler!

Haven't even started my dissertation yet so i am glad i mnanaged to wangle an extension

Might have a look at the manual again with 'fresh' eyes this morning

you can do it hon. :thumbsup: remember I'm here if you need me. :)

miffy
15-04-2011, 09:12 PM
ours is pretty much CP, inclusion and food safety and now costs £20-£30 per course :eek: :eek: :panic: :panic:

Our training used to be free but I've heard that First Aid alone will be between £80 and £100 pp :eek: :(

Miffy xx