PDA

View Full Version : when to advertise

kriscross
14-04-2011, 08:36 PM
hi to all.
ive had my pre-registration meeting and start my eyfs training on the 16th april 2011, ive had confirmation from ofsted regarding my appliaction and are now waiting for my crb checks to be done, all health forms have all ready been sent off too, im also booked on a first aid course and food hygiene course, so im getting the ball rolling.
quick question is when do i start to advertise to fill spaces, ofsted have told me my first inspection will be about 5 weeks times, my only worry is im working 4 days a week at the min and i dont want to hand in my notice at work until my spaces are filled due to would have no financial income and i can not afford to do this.
also my employer is not aware of my new adventure.
So when and where do i advertise xxxx

Pipsqueak
14-04-2011, 09:19 PM
You know your area - is there a demand for minders that could potentially mean you fill your spaces quickly???

You could advertise now as a registering minder and advise clients that you cannot commence until you have your certificate and anticipate it will be xxxx when you do. That way the have the choice of whether to come back to you or not.