PDA

View Full Version : people are so rude

mushpea
14-04-2011, 05:55 PM
went to a lovley park today,, they had big round swings that you could climb in and two or three children could fit on,, my daughter and 2 of the mindees waited paiently for 10mins for a turn,, when the children got off mine went to get on and this kid came from no where and just jumped on then this other woman started to lift her kid on:eek: , I said excuse me these have been waiting for ages for a turn,, the woman said thats ok they can all get on together,, well for one thing there was not enough room and for another her son hadnt waited his turn and was refusing to get off when i asked and in my opinion it was up to my children as to wether he could share or not as they where there first,, in the end my daugher stormed off with the hump and they never did get a turn,,,some people have no respect or thought for others:angry: :angry:

not only that one of the women was moaning at my son for hogging the rope that helped them climb up a slope yet her son was quite happily sliding down as my son was climbing up and was kickinng my son to get him off the rope!
apart from that it was a nice day

~Chelle~
14-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Hate parents like that, no wonder the kids are the way they are!

Hugs xx

angeldelight
14-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Shame there are parents like that

Glad you all had a good time though

Angel xx

breezy
14-04-2011, 06:46 PM
theres always one isnt there?:mad: such a shame for your children though:(