PDA

View Full Version : What's the correct Ofsted no. to use?

hollyberry
14-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi - if I want to chase Ofsted for them to crack on and come and do my pre-reg visit, what number should I phone them on?????? Thanks. :)

Penny1959
14-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Start with helpline number 0300 123 1231

However that is Ofsted helpline number and pre reg will be carried out by either of two companies that now carry out inspections - so may be out of Ofsted's hand.

In my opinion - you won't get them to come any sooner - they know you are waiting - and will come when they have your name on their list and not before.

Very frustrating - but it will get done soon

Penny :)

natalie28
14-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi

I contacted ofsted a couple of times to find an update of my application, they won't pass your information on to the pre reg visit company until everything is back and ok.

So the 2nd time I rang they said crb, 1st aid cert copy all received and they passed my information on.

I had the call then!

Best to wait, or just give ofsted a call and get a update on your app to see what stage they are at.

Good luck x

hollyberry
14-04-2011, 12:35 PM
I was wanting to chase because they have my application, they have my health declaration, and my CRB has come back clean as well. So hoped that might mean we're near???? She says hopefully!!! Also, they've had it since 7 March so I thought it might be due to get looked at??????????!!!!!!! :laughing: