PDA

View Full Version : Fed up..........

charleeboo
14-04-2011, 10:06 AM
I've just had the 1st session and I am so fed up. We have 20 questionnaires to fill out and send back before the next session, to try get a grip of what childcare (if any) is needed / lacking in my area. NO-ONE WANTS TO FILL THEM OUT!! Everyone is always in a rush and so far, I have 2 filled out (from about 30 people Ive asked)

Just wanted to know how everyone else has done this (found out about childcare) and any ideas of where to go. I, so far, have asked around my child's nursery and I have traipsed around my local town centre.

I am due to go to my local Surestart centre but most of the stay and play sessions etc are on when my little one is at nursery, and the local ones are term-time only. Argh. So frustrated. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you.

kells_bells
14-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Have a look a Childcare.co.uk and do a search around your postcode. Don't let your homework get you down, there's loads don't stress about not doing it all by the letter. My course was quite relaxed in this respect, I did loads reams of paper used and people who did nothing passed too. :)