PDA

View Full Version : Ratio Planner

BuggsieMoo
14-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Hi All
I am after a ratio planner for the EYFS age range (birth to 5) but on the same page up to the age of 8.
I am having a complete dim moment and for the life of me cannot think how to plan this at present - perhaps I need more sleep!
I have one already but it does not break down between the 2 age ranges and my certificate has now changed to increase the numbers I can have and therefore need to know what I have available given what I already work.
If anyone could help it would be appreciated - whilst I continue to try and work out my own one!
Thanks
Lisa x

Minstrel
14-04-2011, 08:33 AM
I'm after one as well. I'm sure someone has posted one on here before but I can't find it just yet. Will let you know if/when i do!

BuggsieMoo
14-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi Minstrel I have done one but not too sure how to add it to here as a link. If you PM your email I'll email it across to you. You'll just need to change the day of the week to it and add/delete columns for the numbers your allowed.

Lisa x

nicola1981
14-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Hi Minstrel I have done one but not too sure how to add it to here as a link. If you PM your email I'll email it across to you. You'll just need to change the day of the week to it and add/delete columns for the numbers your allowed.

Lisa x

i have pm'd you too :)

miffy
14-04-2011, 03:02 PM
There's one here under "childminder ratio grid"

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/downloads.html

Miffy xx

sdean
14-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Is this any use?
:)

Eddisonsmum
14-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Is this any use?

Wow that's fab thank you x

karensmart4
14-04-2011, 10:49 PM
This is what we use, I have deleted all the childrens names so I could attach it :)

Minstrel
15-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Wow you have loads of children on your books Karen! :D

karensmart4
18-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Thats why I use the planner :D

I've always been busy, I love it that way :)

ZoeAlli
18-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Is this any use?

This is great! Thank you. :)

MsVenman
03-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Is this any use?

I would really love to use this as my heads getting very muddled with all this and I haven't even started properly yet!

Is there anyway I could please get a copy? I'm not allowed to access the links yet as I haven't posted enough...pretty please?

:) Rachael

migimoo
03-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Is this any use?

Just what I was looking for...I have 4 under 5's at some point most days now due to 2 parents increasing their hours and I was starting to get very confused!!

pinklady756
04-01-2013, 05:28 PM
I just use this with initials for all the children and a highlighter to colour code the age groups.

I have different children term-time and school holidays, so have 2 on one page.

janminder
04-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Is this any use?

This is great, really useful. I am useless on a computer and have to resort to pencil and ruler

Paulab
04-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Fab thanks

samb
04-01-2013, 08:44 PM
I just have a timetable which is split into the amount of spaces I am allowed to have on each day, I leave the possible EY spaces white and colour the over 5 space grey. Then I fill in each row with child's name and time. I am allowed max of 4 children under 8 with 3 under 5 and so I have 4 rows in each day, 3 white and 1 grey. If 2 children share the same day due to 1 being in the am and 1 pm then they are just filled in on same row. If I have an EY child on a variation, they will be on the grey row with a * next to their name. You could do a different colour for the possible under 1 too.

I actually have an extra row per day where I write the possible toddler groups so I can see at a quick glance which children would be there for each group.

It is quick and easy to use. I used to do it so the children were more colour coded than that but actually I didn't need it and this uses less ink if I print.