PDA

View Full Version : Variation in Numbers

Michelle M
25-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi would someone please read my letter to Ofsted, I am asking for a variation in numbers to start next week, never had to ask before and want to make sure I have everything in the letter, and i have rushed i as I have only just found out :mad:

SimplyLucy
25-04-2008, 12:35 PM
I've had a variation before you can PM me your letter to look over if you'd like.

Michelle M
25-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks will do now

berkschick
25-04-2008, 12:56 PM
I have had 2 variations granted, I would be happy to read it over.

Are you going to email it to OFSTED? I would give them a ring as you need it sorting so soon, it took around 3 weeks for mine to be authorised.

donnagwynne
25-04-2008, 07:19 PM
I e-mailed my request, it came back that it needed to have a signature. So you will have to scan the signed letter into the computer and then sign it.

Donna

chubbymummy
25-04-2008, 07:27 PM
i sent a letter last thursday to ofsted to ask for a variation and a lady from ofsted rang on tuesday evening

wasn't long for me

Michelle M
28-04-2008, 11:02 AM
I emailed my letter to Ofsted last Friday, phoned them as well but was told it needed to be in writing, she was rather unhelpful. Phoned today and guess what never recived my email, I had sent it via post as well, so I have emailed it again, and will phone again later. I just hope they grant it to me, as I only have one part timer, at the moment, and finances are now a little tight :)

cloud9
28-04-2008, 11:11 AM
i e-mailed a request last tuesday (dont forget it needs a signature) and i received my new certificate on friday. all you need to do is state clearly what variations you want and sign and if they need any other info they will call you. If you have the e-mail option though i would definately use it they are much quicker

Michelle M
29-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Ofsred are doing my head in with this variation, so I am taking it as not a good sign :mad: They sad they hadnt recieved my email, then they couldnt open it, now they are saying it doenst have a signature and it clearly does, phoned them up and guy said hecan see my signature and will pass on a message t the Inspection Team :( I just want to know so I can let the parents know

Michelle M
02-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeeeeesssssss Ofsted phoned back and have granted me the variation, so I am going to have 4 under 5's including my own 14 month old, I cant believe they said yes, I am so pleased :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

SimplyLucy
02-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Thats fantastic news, well done...........:clapping:

manjay
02-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Yeeeeesssssss Ofsted phoned back and have granted me the variation, so I am going to have 4 under 5's including my own 14 month old, I cant believe they said yes, I am so pleased :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Really pleased you got it sorted in the end! Rather you than me though:eek:

amanda x

Spangles
02-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Well done on getting your variation!