PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck...

onceinabluemoon
13-04-2011, 03:16 PM
I have an awful lot of essays to write between now and Friday afternoon and am working from 6.30 am to 5.30 pm tomorrow with a child who hasn't settled and cries all day long, so theoretically I have to write them all tonight and still get a good night's kip to enable me to cope at my best with a crying child...

Starting with 3 theorists and how they affect my work...
(chosen Piaget, Vygotsky and Bowlby/Pavlov but they could change...)

Why on earth have I left everything to the last moment? :panic:

WibbleWobble
13-04-2011, 03:20 PM
....and why are you lurking on here instead of getting started???:laughing:

i must admit i have a TMA to do by the 26th and i have procrastinated like mad about it and done absolute nowt so far

mandy xx

The Juggler
13-04-2011, 03:28 PM
is it one essay on each of them hon??? :eek:

Playmate
13-04-2011, 03:44 PM
I too am supposed to working on an essay that needs to be in the week after next, but we are on holiday next week and don' t want to spend all of my time writting an essay. So I better get a wiggle on too :D I am writting about holistic child development bringing the work of the theorists - joy! Good luck :thumbsup:

onceinabluemoon
13-04-2011, 05:03 PM
is it one essay on each of them hon??? :eek:

(having a quick break to cook my kids dinner)

No, question is " Research 3 theorists and describe how this relates to your work with children" so I'm doing a quick overview on 3 theorists and then more in depth as I say how it relates to my work.

So far done an A4 sheet on just Piaget's overview but have no guidelines as to how much work is expected on this so no idea if I'm overdoing it or not. I'm used to working at degree level so expect to do around 5 to 6 thousand words on an essay. Cant remember what A level expects :blush: adn cannot work out how to do a word count in Word 2010 starter pack...

magicminding
13-04-2011, 05:28 PM
have you been on the silkysteps forum - thats pretty good for that sort of thing.

Wrote my tma last week that's due next, just need to proof read it tonight, and then hopefully submit it.

Why do we do this to ourselves? Keep thinking bigger picture - will be worth it in the end