PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a lovely day!

WibbleWobble
13-04-2011, 01:47 PM
V and i took B and N in their buggies to sing song time at the library this morning. We then went round town to Waterstones and got my dad a book for his birthday...spent some time there looking at books with the LOs. We then went to a deli cafe and had sandwiches and juice for lunch.

The boys were angels! so well behaved (they are both 2) sat at the table telling us all sorts of stories. Really chopsy. they ate their lunches with no fuss but lots of giggles and chats. One lady came up to us and said what well behaved boys we had....we were so proud. Told lady we were their cms and she was very impressed.
then as people left EVERY ONE came to them to say good boys....the lads were so chuffed but so were we.

We walked the two miles to nursery to pick up A and the boys fell asleep.

Best bit....telling mummies how proud we are of their boys and what a credit they are to them

mandy xxxx

ajs
13-04-2011, 02:04 PM
V and i took B and N in their buggies to sing song time at the library this morning. We then went round town to Waterstones and got my dad a book for his birthday...spent some time there looking at books with the LOs. We then went to a deli cafe and had sandwiches and juice for lunch.

The boys were angels! so well behaved (they are both 2) sat at the table telling us all sorts of stories. Really chopsy. they ate their lunches with no fuss but lots of giggles and chats. One lady came up to us and said what well behaved boys we had....we were so proud. Told lady we were their cms and she was very impressed.
then as people left EVERY ONE came to them to say good boys....the lads were so chuffed but so were we.

We walked the two miles to nursery to pick up A and the boys fell asleep.

Best bit....telling mummies how proud we are of their boys and what a credit they are to them

mandy xxxx

and to you and your friend

it's wonderful isn't it when the little ones behave nicely and allow everyone to enjoy their day out

angeldelight
13-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Sounds like a lovely day

I love days like that when everyone behaves

Long may it continue

Angel xx

The Juggler
13-04-2011, 03:29 PM
awww bless their hearts :)

babs
13-04-2011, 07:02 PM
i sud of popped over to crewe for a trip out with you:D sounds like you had a lovely time ..

Vyx
13-04-2011, 08:17 PM
We did have a lovely time (I'm V by the way LOL)

Yes Aunty Mandy, I don't I come on here often enough :blush: must try harder lol.

"The Boys" were amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed our little outing today. It was so lovely to be able to go out and not have to deal with any bad behaviour/naughtiness etc, just to have a pleasant few hours out and about.

Must admit to feeling rather smug at being with such well behaved and happy children, although I can't take any credit for it as I have only recently inherited B, all of the hard work has already been done by his parents and previous childminder. Hmmmm.............I wonder who that stellar CM might be...............