PDA

View Full Version : CRB has just gone past Stage 4!!!!!

hollyberry
12-04-2011, 09:30 AM
I've just checked and my CRB has just gone through all the police checks and is ready for printing!!! Does anyone know how long it might take from this point foward to actually come to me? Do I need to chase anyone to see that it's being dealt with or....?

Will this be a catalyst for the Ofsted pre reg visit or once I have the CRB in my hand, should I call Ofsted to see if they have a date for me????

nicola1981
12-04-2011, 01:05 PM
mine arrived a few days later after it had been completed, i then rang ofsted to query when my pre-reg would be and this gave them the push to pass on my details

hollyberry
12-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Well all i can hope for is a similar timeframe! This is such good news - had to give up work at end Dec due to no childminder availability and haven't worked since then - funds definitely running out!!!!! I shall be sat by the letterbox now each morning, ready to see what postman pat brings me!! :)

newbie1512
12-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Hi

Mine came through 2 days after it said printed, still waiting for hubby's (week 7) now :(

I had my pre-reg 3 weeks before my crb was completed so I would call ofsted to see what's going on

Hope you get it done and dusted soon