PDA

View Full Version : No Show!! grrrrrrrrr

Jinx
25-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Was suppose to have a 1st visit from a mum and her 14mth old today. She rang last Saturday and, although I was free all week, said she'd come on Friday at 10am.
No sign of her and no phone call!!:angry: :angry:
Makes me soooo angry. I could have been at Brewsters drinking hot chocolate!!!!:angry:

Well, think I'll console myself with another curlywurly instead!!:D

Jinx x

littlepixies
25-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes it is sooo anoying when they are the ones making the arrangements thinking we dont have a life and are juist their when they need us!!!grrrrr!! a txt or phone call wuldnt hurt

Mollymop
25-04-2008, 09:37 AM
It must be so annoying for you. You never know she may turn up yet, maybe she is running a little late. I hope so any way X

Jinx
25-04-2008, 09:57 AM
Well, I've now eaten another 2 curlywurlys and still no sign of her!:blush:

Going to wait another 10 mins then go to Homebase and buy some paint for the playroom. Mindee, 14mths is going to choose the colour!!!!! (thats what he thinks!):D

Jinx. x

Blaze
25-04-2008, 09:59 AM
:rolleyes: Happy paint shopping!:thumbsup: :D

Teresa
25-04-2008, 11:42 AM
It is so annoying when they do this its happened to me a few times, :angry: .... dont they think we have other things to do?

angeldelight
25-04-2008, 11:45 AM
It is annoying and I think most of know how you are feeling

Hope you ended up having a good day in the end

Angel xx

Jinx
25-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks angel.
Decided not to go paint shopping in the end. DIY store is on other side of town and it was getting too near lunchtime. Anyway, my mindee fell asleep after lunch, (he's such an angel), and I decided to put on the rubber gloves, protective clothing and face mask and tidy my sons hovel of a bedroom!!!! 4 black sacks later, I feel very content. (Think hubby will be going to the tip this weekend!!!!!) Forgot he had gerbils in there!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D Poor little buggers have just seen daylight for the first time in ....days....weeks....months! :o :D

Jinx x:thumbsup:

jaja
25-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Ive had a few just lately, all very positive and then no show!!!! I carnt stand it why are people so rude? i wouldnt dream of saying i was coming and then not. xx

miffy
25-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Sorry this parent didn't show up - hope you get some more calls soon

miffy xx

Alibali
25-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Better finding out now that they are untrustworthy than after contracts signed, but how annoying, do they think we've nothing better to do?

Ali :(