PDA

View Full Version : Triple Buggy ?!?

handeme
12-04-2011, 08:51 AM
From September I will be looking after a 18 month, 17 month old (full time) and a 10 month old part time.

I currently use a silvercross pop duo, can any reccomend something (buggy/buggy board) that is suitable to use for all three?

Thanks

marnieb
12-04-2011, 09:07 AM
I just bought a buggypod as on weds i have dd 25mt, mindee E 20 mths, mindee T 20mths and mindee J 6 mths!!! My dd can walk the school run, so the mindees go in my Safety 1st double with the buggypod on the side. I totally love it, it's not that much more difficult to push, and once you get used to going up and down kerbs with it it's fine!!!! Just like the buggyboard you can take it off when not in use. I went for the pod as I tried a buggyboard but think everyone was a bit to young for it, as they wanted to rest after parks etc.

handeme
12-04-2011, 09:20 AM
I have seen the seat to go, which is like a buggy board but is like a double step so they can sit down. DOnt really want to have to buy another buggy, my hubby will go crazy!!

handeme
12-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Just found this
http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_101321_10001?cm_vc=RelatedProductAccessory wonder if it will fit my silvercross duo ??

marnieb
12-04-2011, 09:28 AM
yes I saw that too, but worried that my young mindees couldnt reach to hold on, the buggypod is just like another buggy seat attached!

The best thing to do is go on all the manufacturers websites and see what will fit your buggy.

linzi133
12-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Have you thought about a bibi strolli. I have one as well as a. Buggy pod and I prefer the strolli

Jacko81
12-04-2011, 01:08 PM
I use a buggypod smorph 2 and it is fab!!! i have 3 under 2and halfs every day and it is a lifesaver. Means i can have 3 in a buggy(i have a p&t sport) and i can still fit on paths, thru large doorways etc. I got mine off ebay and paid £40!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

blue bear
12-04-2011, 01:20 PM
I have the seat to go, works fine if child will sit still, I put reins on mine and held tight ish to prevent falling but if you have a wriggler it doesn't work.
I have a buggy pod for my three mindees all 18 months, the pod is like a normal pushchair seat with harness and I have a rain cover for mine, they could not manage the seat to go, not only do they not sit still but they still fall asleep in the buggy and would fall off