PDA

View Full Version : email enquiry

gailee
25-04-2008, 08:08 AM
hi all i'm just had a email yesterday from a lady and she was asking the right questions ? ie how children do i have ,do i except busybees, how much do i charge, would i be able to start at 7.30 in morning could she see or have my code to see my ofsted report?? thats where bells start ringing !! if i give her my code (i presume she means my number) she can see and read my report online now thats right isn't it?? thats one way of getting my number and claiming childcare without me knowing!!!! it's a shame that in our days we are getting jumpy about anyone asking for our number in case its a scam !!! hopefully its all above board thanks gail

crazybones
25-04-2008, 08:12 AM
hi all i'm just had a email yesterday from a lady and she was asking the right questions ? ie how children do i have ,do i except busybees, how much do i charge, would i be able to start at 7.30 in morning could she see or have my code to see my ofsted report?? thats where bells start ringing !! if i give her my code (i presume she means my number) she can see and read my report online now thats right isn't it?? thats one way of getting my number and claiming childcare without me knowing!!!! it's a shame that in our days we are getting jumpy about anyone asking for our number in case its a scam !!! hopefully its all above board thanks gail

I dont give my number until contracts are signed and deposit received. If they want to read my Ofsted report they can see it on my website or if I felt they were serious I would print them a copy and send it with parent pack info.:D

Jinx
25-04-2008, 08:13 AM
Oh dear. I know what you mean. I always jump to the negative conclusion.
Can you send her your report as an attachment, deleting your ofsted number. I sent my auntie my report as a pdf attachment. No idea how, my brother in law was talking me through how to do it on msn!!!!

Best of luck

Jinx x

sarah707
25-04-2008, 08:13 AM
I do like Annie - there's a link to my Ofsted report on my website...

Hope it works out for you! :D

crazybones
25-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Oh dear. I know what you mean. I always jump to the negative conclusion.
Can you send her your report as an attachment, deleting your ofsted number. I sent my auntie my report as a pdf attachment. No idea how, my brother in law was talking me through how to do it on msn!!!!

Best of luck

Jinx x

I am not sure, I am computer thick :laughing: . I copied and pasted my report onto my website but deleted the number so maybe you could copy it into a word document and delete the number and attach it that way? But someone a bit more computer minded might know an easier way.

littlepixies
25-04-2008, 09:38 AM
I didnt even think about that ya know.... but dont they need allllll your details to file a claim such as full name address ect.

is their no way we as carers can ring tax credits with our details asking if there are any parents claiming? on our details because at the end of the day how do we know if a parent was once using our service and claiming, then left but carried on claimign?

angeldelight
25-04-2008, 04:18 PM
How did this go ?

Angel xx

gailee
25-04-2008, 05:23 PM
nothing yet i've managed to down load my ofsted report and took of my number and sent it to her??
will let you know if anything happens? but i won't hold my breathe lol