PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting smaller....

SimplyLucy
25-04-2008, 07:23 AM
slowly but surely!

I've been doing Slimming World for 5 weeks now.

To date I have have lost 1 st 3 and a half pounds.

I'm really quite pleased with that, I've a long long way to go, but it's a good start.

Is anyone else doing slimming world?

I tend to stick to green days, loads of pasta, rice, jacket spuds and beans (poor mindees!) :blush:

I've been eating fruit like it's going out of fashsion, I love those frozen boxes, I take a whole box out in the morning then spend the whole day working my way though it!

I've been an :littleangel: this week so far, so fingers crossed for Tuesday night!

wendywu
25-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Well done thats a good amount of weight to loose, and when it starts to show it helps your will power.

Keep up the good work and it may help we are going into the summer (i hope):laughing:

deeb66
25-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Wow

Well done Lucy..... you are doing really well.....keep up the good work.

Quite a few of the ladies on here are doing SW so you will get loads of support!

Good luck with the weigh in......I get weighed in at 9 o'clock this morning!

angeldelight
25-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Well done Lucy that is great

I started the diet this week - not going to classes though just lots of help from my friends here

If you have any tips then I would be happy to hear them

Angel xx

Twinkles
25-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Well done Lucy. I don't think that's slow progress at all. :clapping:

Good luck for later Dee :thumbsup:

miffy
25-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Well done - you must be really pleased

Keep going

miffy xx

nell57
25-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Well done thats brilliant:clapping:

I'm doing SW, lost 8 & half in 2 weeks so far, not done as well the last few days though. Not had anything naughty, just not been following red (sorry original) or green days to make the most of optimizing. Will get back on track today

Well done again and keep us posted:clapping:

And good luck Dee, let us know later:)

Helen

charleyfarley
25-04-2008, 08:23 AM
:clapping: Well done :clapping:

That's great news, you are doing so well, keep it up :clapping:

How did you do Dee??

Carol xx

miss muffit
25-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Well done....Lucy

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

emler
25-04-2008, 08:34 AM
That's fantastic Lucy - well done you! :thumbsup:
And good luck Dee

Emler x

flora
25-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Well done you :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Good luck Dee, let us know how you got on.

Tatia
25-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I love those frozen boxes
I'm not sure what you mean. What are they cos I'll have a look-out for them!

Congrats on the stunning weight loss. I've lost 6 pounds in 4 weeks and am pleased with that. Hoping for half stone award next Tuesday.:D

I like green days best but I lose more weight when doing original. Ah well. Steak and prawns for me tonight!

SimplyLucy
25-04-2008, 06:57 PM
The frozen fruit is in Tesco near the veg section in the freezers.

You can get cherries, raspberry, mango, mixed fruits.......loads of different ones.

Really simple easy way to eat fruit as you don't have to fuss around peeling chopping etc.

Thanks for all the support, you lot are great.

:D

angeldelight
25-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks Lucy I have not seen that in Tesco but will have a look tomorrow

I am always throwing fruit away when on a diet so it sounds ideal for me

Angel xx

SimplyLucy
25-04-2008, 07:01 PM
They are £1.99 a box, not exatly cheap but there is no waste.

I find there is always one sort on offer for 99p. At the moment it's luxury fruit mix strawberries, apples, grapes and mandarins.........I have about 6 boxes in my freezer, I have to fight the kids for it when I take a box out, they like eating it still frozen........kinda nice actually! :)

nell57
26-04-2008, 08:07 AM
They are £1.99 a box, not exatly cheap but there is no waste.

I find there is always one sort on offer for 99p. At the moment it's luxury fruit mix strawberries, apples, grapes and mandarins.........I have about 6 boxes in my freezer, I have to fight the kids for it when I take a box out, they like eating it still frozen........kinda nice actually! :)

I picked on of these up in tesco last week, not had it yet but looking forward to it now, might stock up at that bargain:D

Helen