PDA

View Full Version : tomorrow

Helen Dempster
10-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi all

I'm stuck with ideas for tomorrow. I will have a 21m boy, 4yo boy (own), 5yo boy, 9yo boy, 12yo boy(own) and 13yo boy. What on earth can I do with them all????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 9yo and 13yo don't really like being out for very long (the older one has ADHD).

Please help?

The Juggler
10-04-2011, 09:32 PM
i have similar mix of ages in the hols hon. I usually do an outing to somewhere with a play park but which we can also have a nice long, 'proper' walk, a picnic if nice and then home for baby naps and chill out for older kids.:thumbsup:

Baildon bears
10-04-2011, 09:35 PM
I would pack a picnic and go to the park in morning then when you get home they can watch a DVD while small one sleeps.

mushpea
11-04-2011, 05:59 AM
4 days i have a child go home at 1pm so we tend to stay at home in the morning maybe doing a couple of make and do activities then we go out in the afternoon,, by the time we get home the day has gone and its almost home time,, if find it better this way round as by lunch time they are fed up and need to go out.

blue bear
11-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Dens in the garden, supply plenty of sheets/ old blankets or quilt covers, rope and clothes pegs and let their imagination run. You can add torches and picnic food to add to the fun. Mine like to do an instant BBQ with little one asleep or playing in high chair it goes down great with the older ones but risk assess thoroughly.

You could walk to the shop to buy BBQ food in the morning to fill up some time, they prob won't mind going out if it's to get something for them!