PDA

View Full Version : CYPW diploma L3

onceinabluemoon
10-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Please can I just quickly ask minders who are doing this:

When you started the course did you get any sort of notification that your fees had been funded?

Did you get any kind of course overview?

Did you get some sort of list of all the work you had to do for each section with the relevant numbers (eg cypop etc)

If anybody could tell me where I can find any of this info that would be good as my course runner hasnt given me any of it..

Thanks x

Mcgons
10-04-2011, 08:45 PM
My college tutor printed out all the course info for me so I have all the units and the tasks on them, is that what you're after?

I think they are on the cwdc website but I can't open the files to check (on my mobile!). This is the link anyway and there are downloads at the bottom of the page.

http://www.cwdcouncil.org.uk/qualifications/level-3-diploma-for-the-children-young-peoples-workforce/level-3-diploma-details

My course is/ was supposed to be funded by sure start but only part has been guaranteed, still waiting to hear about the remainder.

Hope that helps?!

onceinabluemoon
11-04-2011, 06:08 AM
Thank you, that is exactly what I needed.

I think our local CC us supposed to be funding mine but I haven't heard and with all the cuts I'm concerned as I don't have all that money to spend on a course.

I didn't really expect to have to be chasing up my tutor, guess I was a bit naive (as always, lol)