PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for Ofsted to grant your regisatration????

sammc_74
09-04-2011, 09:22 PM
just wondered if anyone else seems to have waited for ever to get their registration certificate. I sent my original application to Ofsted back in November, and although I've had my pre-reg visit (which went brilliantly) I'm still waiting to here if they will grant my registration. Its been over 4 weeks since the inspector visited and I've phoned Ofsted to check whats going on but they just say that they are waiting for reports to come back!!!

I'm desperate to start working but don't know what else I can do (other than keep ringing to check the status of my application). Has anyone esle had to wait this long??

tidsy tots
10-04-2011, 08:09 AM
hiya.

iv,e been waiting about the same time. keep pestering them tell them you have people waiting and your going to lose income they might rush it a bit more im hoping to receive my certificate this week but i will be on the phone at 8 in the morning chasing it up.

hope it comes soon and good luck with it all ;)

nicola1981
10-04-2011, 10:00 AM
i had my pre reg on thurs and she said around 2 weeks, im going to chase it at the end of next week as have a mindee ready to start

sammc_74
10-04-2011, 10:37 AM
thanks guys...fingers crossed they pull their fingers out and my certificate arrives soon.

good luck to you both as well:)

JoJo*
11-04-2011, 06:01 AM
:thumbsup: I had my pre reg visit back in feb and im still waiting - Ofsted can confirm which checks they are waiting on - mine is a CRB of my partners - Once you know which check it is you can chase that one yourself (CRB or Health Dec?) That might hurry thing s along - I think the CRB's all depend on the area, and Health Decleration could be your doctors holding it up?? Hopefully you get it soon.....and me!!!

angeldelight
12-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Good luck

Hope things get moving for you so you can start working

Angel xx