PDA

View Full Version : TTS

Kes
09-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Has anyone brought stuff off these in the past? If so how long did you wait for your stuff to turn up?
I ordered things back in Feb, I had an email saying all except one item would be delivered in March. I have had half my order so far still waiting on the rest. I emailed them a while ago asking about this and had a response to say it will be another 3-4 weeks. I don't mind if things are going to take longer but a quick email or letter to tell me this would be nice.

WibbleWobble
09-04-2011, 04:37 PM
i havent but a CM friend of mine has and her parcel was very bitty....here and there. She said she wouldnt use them which is a shame cos they have lovely stuff

mandy xx

Hebs
09-04-2011, 05:00 PM
i've just ordered 1 item from there and delivery will take 6 weeks!!!!

how???

Mouse
09-04-2011, 05:19 PM
I ordered loads from them a year or so ago with a grant I had (almost £1000 worth of stuff). I placed the order, had a confirmation through, then had bits arriving in dribs & drabs. I was still getting stuff through 4 months after I'd placed the order. After almost 6 months I had various emails coming through telling me the remaining things were no longer in stock and I'd get a refund.

It really annoyed me that they took my money even though things were obviously not in stock. They tell you to place an order & pay for it and they'll then tell you if it's in stock...a stupid way of doing things.

All you can do is keep emailing them or phoning them, though it didn't get me very far. I wouldn't bother using them again.

onceinabluemoon
09-04-2011, 05:36 PM
You can phone through your orders too, I haven't had any problems with them when I phoned through orders x

tulip0803
09-04-2011, 07:19 PM
I orderd 2 things at the beginning of March both said estimated delivery date of 6th April. One arrived a week later still waiting for the other!

Carol M
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
I have ordered stuff a few times and not had any problems but last time they kept asking for more money(only £4.80) which they said i owed. Went through paperwork and found that the VAT increase was to blame and was eventually told to ignore demands as was a glitch.
Just wasted my time which I found a bit annoying! Products brill tho :thumbsup:
Carol xx

miffy
09-04-2011, 07:26 PM
I am just putting together an order for them so a bit undecided now - might try phoning it through, at least I'll know then if it's in stock

Miffy xx