PDA

View Full Version : I am so jealous!!!!

claire'scherubs
08-04-2011, 08:22 PM
of you all that live in Kent. :blush:

I have just returned from a few days away with my 2 kids and loved it!!!!!!

We had fun at Howletts Zoo, Leeds Castle and went into London for the day at the Science Museum

What fun you must all have with your LO's with soooooo much on your doorstep, I wish we had more beautiful things around us that are so easy to access, to get anywhere decent here you have a good hours journey before.

Bah humbug, call it the post holiday blues, but you really do live in a beautiful area xx

muffins
08-04-2011, 09:04 PM
I live not far from Howletts, love it but getting bored of it:blush: ! Going tomorrow actually. After your post I'll try to appreciate it abit more!

Glad you had fun, next time you visit come meet me:D

claire'scherubs
08-04-2011, 09:07 PM
I live not far from Howletts, love it but getting bored of it:blush: ! Going tomorrow actually. After your post I'll try to appreciate it abit more!

Glad you had fun, next time you visit come meet me:D

Will do!!!!!!

tulip0803
08-04-2011, 09:10 PM
I lived in Maidstone for 30 years and have never been to Leeds Castle:blush: . Flown over it and took photos though:)

Glad you enjoyed it - I am going back to Maidstone he week before Easter as my sis has had a baby:jump for joy:

nikjam
08-04-2011, 09:21 PM
I've lived in Maidstone for 9 years and love it, it's a great mix of town and country. We should count ourselves far luckier than we do....thanks for the reminder:D

Helen Dempster
10-04-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm originally from South London, and the reason we moved to Kent was cos we came here one day to visit Rochester castle and fell in love with the "garden of England" :)