PDA

View Full Version : Mindee NOT happy...

VINASOL
08-04-2011, 03:26 PM
...that she won't see me (and my kids) for two and a half weeks :blush: so mum asked if they could meet up with us during Easter....bless her...apparently mindee told mum that she loves me to bits :blush:

What a lovely start to my Easter holiday :laughing:

Pipsqueak
08-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Awww how lovely - gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

however NOOOOO you are on your hols:D :D :D

Sarahbelle
08-04-2011, 05:37 PM
One of my mum's picks up at lunch time on Friday. Mum to LO "I missed you today, did you miss me" (whilst giving big cuddle). LO - "no, I was with Sarahbelle".:blush:

Mum was good about it though. She would much rather she was happy to be with me than be Jealous of the relationship. She's an excellent mum and an excellent parent to work with.:thumbsup:

VINASOL
08-04-2011, 05:45 PM
I have to say, if it was any other parent I would have said a big nnnooooooo, but considering i'm losing this mindee on 1st October (mum having a baby), and she is great and mum is fab...I said we'd catch up.

Mum is such an easy going person; 16 years my junior but we get on really well. One of the good ones.

miffy
08-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Aaaahhhhh that's lovely - think of that when you're having a bad day! :)

Miffy xx

caz3007
08-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Its really lovely when LO's think so much of you.

I finished with one last year, mum was at college and he runs up to me in the playground and throws his arms round my legs. We bumped into them in the town once and I heard his say to his mum as I walked away 'I love Caz'

This is what makes all the rubbish we go through all worthwhile

onceinabluemoon
08-04-2011, 07:44 PM
That's lovely :)

My 4YO mindee wont see me for 3 weeks now and he kept saying to me ' but Blue, who will give you cuddles?' and was really most concerned that i would be cuddle-less bless his heart.