PDA

View Full Version : Written termination letter now feeling very sad and tearful

MissTinkerbell
08-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Well the day has finally come but goodness knows what I'm going to be like when the end is here:(

We have finally found out when we are moving to the south west with DH's job (I'm sure you remember my post about him being promoted to Rolls Royce in Bristol) so I have just written the termination of contract letter for my 2 full time mindees. It was a very sad and difficlut letter to write because deep in my heart of hearts I did not want to write it, as if I'm truely honest I don't want to go and want to stop here.

I sat and wrote it in tears so I'm dreading 5 weeks today when I have to finally say goodbye and knowing that I probably won't see them again.

keeks
08-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Poor you! :group hug:

I hope you will settle quickly and find some lovely people to help you feel at home.

xx

onceinabluemoon
08-04-2011, 04:46 PM
I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. Big hugs x

Are you going to start up minding again when you get to the SW?

miffy
08-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Sending hugs, that must have been very tough.

Hope the move goes well for you

Miffy xx

sarah707
08-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Hugs :group hug:

The Juggler
08-04-2011, 05:59 PM
oh hugs hon xx

cupcake22
09-04-2011, 04:29 PM
I am sure all of your forum friends will be with you all the way.:)

Cupcake22

blue bear
09-04-2011, 06:17 PM
It's horrid isnt it? I had to do it 10 years ago I still think about the children to be honest I am happier here, have more friends etc but telling the parents we were leaving was so hard. Try and make your last weeks busy and fun, fill everyones minds with happy memories

babs
09-04-2011, 08:07 PM
hugs hun .. i lost a mindee few weeks ago because they moved but we do keep in touch...

Pixie dust
09-04-2011, 08:16 PM
My first mindee family gave notice on friday as they are moving. I have had them for 2 years poor mum was crying just telling me. :crying:

I know the next few weeks will be hard but I am sure it will be ok once you have settled in your new home.

SandCastles
09-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Sending hugs, I said goodbye to a lo on Friday with a tear in my eye, its a very deflating feeling of loss. It was difficult for me to work notice, I seemed so depressed and couldn't snap out of it, now I regret that I didn't do everything I wanted to before he left. So keep busy and remind yourself that the last few weeks can hold lots of treasured memories just like the rest of the times you have already spent together.