PDA

View Full Version : One more...

onceinabluemoon
07-04-2011, 05:17 PM
day of school and preschool runs and then a nice quiet two weeks because all the schoolies and one under five are term time only!

I shall miss them but am looking forward to a couple of weeks that will allow me to get on with my diploma.

Then the first week after Easter break I have a few days off with my own children. I am sooooooo Looking forward to that, I want to spoil them rotten and just have loots of really good fun times with them because next year they may not be so keen.

How about you? Busier or quieter during the hols? Doing something nice or just trying to keep sane amidst the chaos?

sarah707
07-04-2011, 05:44 PM
I do 2 schools and the holidays only overlap for about 3 days so I hardly get any time off school runs this Easter :rolleyes:

Lucky you! :clapping:

FussyElmo
07-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Finish tomorrow :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

And as of yet Im only working next wednesday :)

Looking sooooo forward to it :)

caz3007
07-04-2011, 06:03 PM
I am still working through the hols, but I finish an hour earlier, all children are delivered to me (collect a couple from the school) and no 7.30 starts. I get fed up sometimes of walking the same route all the time, so it will be a welcome break

onceinabluemoon
07-04-2011, 06:06 PM
I am still working through the hols, but I finish an hour earlier, all children are delivered to me (collect a couple from the school) and no 7.30 starts. I get fed up sometimes of walking the same route all the time, so it will be a welcome break

OOh lucky you! I'm envious! I still have to start at 6.30 but only have 2 mindees every day so it will hopefully be quieter

Pipsqueak
07-04-2011, 06:37 PM
We don;t finish up till next Friday.

I am working the first week and off the second.

I wil have my full quota of kids barr 1

The second week is designated Uni work week:(

Carol M
07-04-2011, 06:49 PM
I'm off next week but will be doing..... books,LJ's,Policy reviews, carpet cleaning, painting walls etc.
following week just got after schoolies for 2 days then off again.Might get some me time then.
Carol xx

The Juggler
07-04-2011, 08:58 PM
We don;t finish up till next Friday.

I am working the first week and off the second.

I wil have my full quota of kids barr 1

The second week is designated Uni work week:(

not long now hon. I just realised last Easter I packed the kids of to the GP's and got on with my final work and then in a few weeks time it was all over. Will be for you soon too honey :thumbsup: Bluemoon, lucky you!:) good luck with your diploma work xx

miffy
07-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Our schools don't break up until 15th so still another week of school runs to get through.

I'm working the first week of the hols, off the second - counting down the days already!

Miffy xx

RachelE
07-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Yay! :clapping:

No packed lunches to do for over 2 weeks - doesnt matter if dh doesnt get any! ;)

No worrying if there's enough school uniform for my 2 for the next day, no rushing my 4 year old to have her hair done and rush out of the door at 8:25, when she just wants to stay at home and cuddle!

I am so lucky that I have booked time off so am only working Mon-Thurs next week!

Can you tell I'm looking forward to these holidays? - and did I tell you I'm going to be a bridesmaid in 8 days?!! :)

Hope you all have a good holiday time!
Rachel x

JumpingJacks
07-04-2011, 09:48 PM
No time off for me :( my kids and mindees schools overlap so busy time for me, but I don't mind, got a weekendd planned in Liverpool at the end of the month with no kids :D Can't wait :)

charleyfarley
08-04-2011, 12:34 PM
I just got told yesterday that mom of after schoolie doesn't intend on taking any time off during the hols except the BH . Why she couldn't have let me know sooner I don't know :mad: Everything is last minute.com with them :mad:

So
Monday 7 month old, 4 yo and my 2 (5&8)

Tues, Weds, & Thurs 7 month old, 3 yo, 4 yo and my 2

Fri 3 yo, 4 yo and my 2

Not too bad but baby hasn't long started so have plenty of activities planned for the older ones that will be set out when they get here

Carol xx