PDA

View Full Version : Felt really pants the last couple of days....

Fraggle1
06-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Just doubt myself so much. I look after a lo 3 days a week and I am enjoying it but I'm so worried as to whether I'm doing ok and the right thing it's getting me down. My CM friend has looked at my stuff and says it's wonderful but I always doubt myself. This week has been really bad cause the mindee's mum has said a couple of things where I've prob. been over sensitive and it's got me down. Am feeling abit better tonight. In a way I can't wait for my first Inspection because it will be nice to know what I am doing right or what I could improve on etc....

Do any of you ever have days where you just doubt what you are doing? I do so much for my mindee, his file is great but I just worry that his mum and dad thinking I'm not doing a good enough job :( xx

jumpinjen
06-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Have you sent out a questionnaire yet?? You could ask your parents to name the three best things about your setting, and name something they think you could improve on.... ask any other questions about things you are worrying about.... you will probably be chuffed to bits with the glowing responses that you get and it will be good to show ofsted also that you are getting feedback from parents and acting on it..... You sound like you are working really hard so give yourself a break and allow yourself to enjoy it or you're going to make yourself ill!

Hugs, Jen x

Fraggle1
06-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Thanks hun :) My friend did say about sending out a questionairre, I did send a monthly review sheet home with them but that was more for the mindee. I think I'll maybe do a 3 monthly/termly questionairre.....just want to do such a good job...your right though, I do need to chill out abit otherwise I'm gonna end up jacking in a job I really like! lol Thanks again x

jumpinjen
06-04-2011, 09:40 PM
You're welcome..... I should be asleep but just had our neighbour round..... apparently we damaged his garage wall by mistake and I hate things like this and can't switch off and sleep now!!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Jen x

Fraggle1
06-04-2011, 09:46 PM
oh no! I hate things like that happening too! Hope you get a good sleep though x I WILL have a good day tomorrow lol Got a couple of nice things planned tomorrow....doing spring and the royal wedding, so I'm doing Tissue paper blossom tree's and play doh with red, white and blue glitter in on Royal playdoh mats. hope you have a good one tomorrow :) xx

jumpinjen
06-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks..... love your glittery play doh idea!

jen x