PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm getting somewhere!

theonebeachbum
06-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Finally!

I have completed my policies & procedures and also permission forms, I have compiled my portfolio, my fiance is making a start on building some toy storage in the new playroom tomorrow and has also started building my website.. I have signed up for my paed first aid, and also a refresher for Safeguarding, I can't do anything about food hygiene yet as my area doesn't have a provider at the moment, so theyve put the courses on hold... I've picked up my health forms from GP & requested duplicate certificate for the ICP course I did when I registered in 07..

SO, I just have to tackle the pond/greenhouse and do the cosmetics to the playroom to make it look pretty and fun and I think I'm mainly there!

Things seem to happening all at once! Now I just need to get fiance to finish our extension too and we'll be getting somewhere :laughing: Bless him!

This forum is fab, I've had some great advice, thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Tobb xxx

newbie1512
06-04-2011, 05:55 PM
:)

Have you looked at doing your food hygiene online??

Well done for cracking on, im just waiting for hubbys crb then I can rock and roll

theonebeachbum
06-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Yep apparently I can't even do it online as this particular person has retired, so who knows! Or can I do it through someone else or does it have to be online via my local training unit? If that makes sense?!

Blackcat
06-04-2011, 09:06 PM
i did my f/h online

Blackcat
06-04-2011, 09:07 PM
i used theses, it took me about 45mins and the cert is delivered in a couple of days :D

http://www.food-certificate.co.uk/default.aspx?srcid=1&gclid=CMussPPliKgCFYFB4QodmFMnpQ

HTH

theonebeachbum
08-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Oh wow thats great, thank you! I thought you had to go through the local training unit but I'll sign up for that one now then! Thanks so much! x:clapping: