PDA

View Full Version : I loves this job when things like this happen................................

maryp0ppins
05-04-2011, 07:30 PM
My 2 old mindee's Twins age 5 soon to be 6 RUN up my drive way with a bunch of flowers each in their hands shouting my name and hug me and kiss my cheeks over and over and telling me they miss me a hundred million pounds :)

Mum is also expecting (only 4 weeks to go) and tells me she would like to secure a place for baby in FEB 2012 :clapping:

She also told me 7 mums are expecting in the twins class and she told them about me saying she would only ever send her children to me :blush: and they asked for my number :laughing: :laughing:
She also said the Twins said Baby should go to mine as they know the baby would love it as much as they did and can they come back when the baby starts :cheerleader:

That has brightened up my week :thumbsup:

RachelE
05-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Aww, thats so nice!

It is so nice to be appreciated.

Its great to know she's spreading the word too, to keep you busy! :thumbsup:

Well done you!

Rcahel x

Monkey1
05-04-2011, 07:39 PM
My 2 old mindee's Twins age 5 soon to be 6 RUN up my drive way with a bunch of flowers each in their hands shouting my name and hug me and kiss my cheeks over and over and telling me they miss me a hundred million pounds :)

Mum is also expecting (only 4 weeks to go) and tells me she would like to secure a place for baby in FEB 2012 :clapping:

She also told me 7 mums are expecting in the twins class and she told them about me saying she would only ever send her children to me :blush: and they asked for my number :laughing: :laughing:
She also said the Twins said Baby should go to mine as they know the baby would love it as much as they did and can they come back when the baby starts :cheerleader:

That has brightened up my week :thumbsup:

so nice!:clapping:

tulip0803
05-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Thats lovely:)

Mollymop
05-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Ahh that's lovely x

mushpea
05-04-2011, 08:24 PM
oh thats lovley ,, makes you feel appriciated and worth doing the job,,, I asked all my parents for a refernce for ofsted as they are due to visit,, some of them gave me them and said i could read them and they are lovley,, brought tears to my eyes and reminded me why I put so much in to this job.it is lovley when things like this happen isnt it?

Andrea08
05-04-2011, 08:51 PM
that is wonderful :clapping:

The Juggler
05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
that is so lovely honey :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Twinkles
05-04-2011, 09:15 PM
I love it , well done. :clapping:

onceinabluemoon
06-04-2011, 05:43 AM
That's lovely. I dont know about holding 3 places for almost a year though...

I had a parent recommend me to another parent recently. She also told her that she wouldn't send her dd to anybody else. Made me grin too :)

Twinkle-Toes
06-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Awww thats great! Well done x